CARRILLO best coach in FL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equipo todos duerman bien, manana estaremos ready. Siguen los padres del striker de Boca llamando a inter porque les cortaron al nene qué ha anotado muchos goles con boca esta season. Will see what happens.

Comment

Jc your boys are looking good at ID camp, one had the spot lights on him, says a lot about your work. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Jc your boys are looking good at ID camp, one had the spot lights on him, says a lot about your work. Congrats!
        I think iam going to throw up

Comment

It has been said JC is excellent at making good players better; results are noticeable not only as a team but now seeing it at first hand in this tryout. Weston DA must keep him or he needs to go to Inter. Most of you say Weston staff is taking over Inter; however, JC gets the job done. He’s better than anyone I have seen around so why not have him in MLS working with the best players. All the players would benefit not only a few selected ones. Go ahead and bash me for giving credit to a coach but I’ve seen my son and his friends progress. My two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered9803 View Post
            It has been said JC is excellent at making good players better; results are noticeable not only as a team but now seeing it at first hand in this tryout. Weston DA must keep him or he needs to go to Inter. Most of you say Weston staff is taking over Inter; however, JC gets the job done. He’s better than anyone I have seen around so why not have him in MLS working with the best players. All the players would benefit not only a few selected ones. Go ahead and bash me for giving credit to a coach but I’ve seen my son and his friends progress. My two cents.
            How ironic the players he didn't favor the entire season are the ones doing better at ID camp. Hasta la vista JC!

Comment

How ironic the players he didn't favor the entire season are the ones doing better at ID camp. Hasta la vista JC!
              Most difficult sport in the world bar none, the politics how one sees it different than others. You have to be so mentally strong and supported, in the ups and downs this sport brings the pain like no other.

Comment

If JC didn’t favor your son he wouldn’t be at Inter trying out idiot

Comment

If JC didn’t favor your son he wouldn’t be at Inter trying out idiot
                  I think you misunderstood OP , they guy did try too hard to push some players by playing them alot ,too obvious, but those that were scouted not referred by JC are having a good ID camp.
                  Bye bye baby thanks for nothing.
                  By they way couple of those that were highly recommended are hanging by a thread and may not make the team ooooouuuchhh!

Comment

I think you misunderstood OP , they guy did try too hard to push some players by playing them alot ,too obvious, but those that were scouted not referred by JC are having a good ID camp.
                    Bye bye baby thanks for nothing.
                    By they way couple of those that were highly recommended are hanging by a thread and may not make the team ooooouuuchhh!
                    You’re so naive if you think they were scouted. This is about influences and nothing is what it seems.

Comment

You’re so naive if you think they were scouted. This is about influences and nothing is what it seems.
                      Inter is a joke, bringing in these weston fools was a mistake! You will see, it will be one of the worst in the country until they figure it out

Comment

My son did well, many of the super stars from my former club didn't make the cut. I'm happy, those who wait will receive the most. Grande, teamwork.

Comment

Right and wrong, some were influenced by coach some were scouted on league games.

Comment

Where is the 07 super star doing tryouts? Not seen at inter 06s ID camp nor at team practice . Did barsa finally come through?

Comment

Right and wrong, some were influenced by coach some were scouted on league games.
                              In general the whole inter academy will be influenced! The infrastructure is being built by VP and Michia. It’s not the right way to go! Out of the gates this thing is going to be political. There is no fresh look on this thing at all!

Comment

Where is the 07 super star doing tryouts? Not seen at inter 06s ID camp nor at team practice . Did barsa finally come through?
                                Superstars don’t do tryouts, forget about Barca lol. Ten local kids just like him in Spain !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X