X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more SUSA tryouts

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hilarious. You’re a comic genius. I hear the Susa sideline is full of them. Biggest joke is paying all that cash for crappy training.
    i will say with all honesty... the 1st hit i got on Rt 110 hurt....but nothing broken :)

Comment

Hilarious. You’re a comic genius. I hear the Susa sideline is full of them. Biggest joke is paying all that cash for crappy training.
      At this time I don't disagree with your statement about the cash and crappy training. Not is all bad as I am seeing a couple great technical trainers (not sure how they are all around). English guy with heavy accent and tattoos training younger girls. From what I have seen this guy has all the tools. Serious guy but he is training and those kids will get better with him.

Comment

At this time I don't disagree with your statement about the cash and crappy training. Not is all bad as I am seeing a couple great technical trainers (not sure how they are all around). English guy with heavy accent and tattoos training younger girls. From what I have seen this guy has all the tools. Serious guy but he is training and those kids will get better with him.
        Until he screams at your kid.

Comment

Until he screams at your kid.
          So this English guy mentioned above is a screamer? Is the other English guy who is tall also a screamer?

Comment

So this English guy mentioned above is a screamer? Is the other English guy who is tall also a screamer?
            The coach of the 2007 pre-ECNL SUSA team was awful when they played my daughter's team this spring. His team was down early in the game and he screamed at the girls relentlessly... by half time it looked like none of them wanted to be there.

Comment

That motivates little girls

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

That motivates little girls
                only the strong ones...the weaker girls will go home crying like entitled little princesses.

Comment

only the strong ones...the weaker girls will go home crying like entitled little princesses.
                  Yelling at 11 year olds does not motivate them and is very discouraging. It drives potentially excellent kids either away from the club or away from the sport completely over time. Keep mister yelling man and you may end up with a few kids who could tune him out and have no talent while the club down the street will have the kids who understood they didnt need to accept that and have actual ability to play.

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

Yelling at 11 year olds does not motivate them and is very discouraging. It drives potentially excellent kids either away from the club or away from the sport completely over time. Keep mister yelling man and you may end up with a few kids who could tune him out and have no talent while the club down the street will have the kids who understood they didnt need to accept that and have actual ability to play.
                    wah wah wah, would you like some cheese with your whine? you are exactly what I'm talking about entitled princesses.

Comment

you mean weaker parents.

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

you mean weaker parents.
                        weak parents breed weak kids.

Comment

weak parents breed weak kids.
                          These threads are full of them.

Comment

wah wah wah, would you like some cheese with your whine? you are exactly what I'm talking about entitled princesses.
                            It always seems to be the weaklings who shout out loud about how strong they are. Most likely your kid just sucks and you're scared to try to move to a real team.

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

It always seems to be the weaklings who shout out loud about how strong they are. Most likely your kid just sucks and you're scared to try to move to a real team.
                              yes, its very easy for you to be a keyboard gangster isn't? sitting in your swivel chair (right now, driving your prius to/from work, still complaining that TRUMP won the election 3 years ago!!!!!????? lmao you are pathetic.

Comment

yes, its very easy for you to be a keyboard gangster isn't? sitting in your swivel chair (right now, driving your prius to/from work, still complaining that TRUMP won the election 3 years ago!!!!!????? lmao you are pathetic.
                                Why would i complain about trump? I like seeing my $$ grow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X