Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My understanding is most are doing it only for older kids, not the ulittles. No one 11 and under should be driving across state lines for league games. Ulittle results also don't mean a thing.
    EDP is running a CT State league now. Will compete directly with CCSL.

Comment

And the owner is a tool bag ,check that
      He’s a fn tool shed
      Totally agree, biggest clown of a premier coach in all of Connecticut.

Comment

Totally agree, biggest clown of a premier coach in all of Connecticut.
        Classy keyboard warrior.

Comment

Classy keyboard warrior.
          Besides having teams that can barely win in the weakest divisions he is the least "classy"
          coach in premier that I have seen. Constantly berating the Refs and opposing teams , while his teams get outplayed on the field. Perhaps he should spend a little more time developing his players instead of coming up with stupid little nicknames for them.

Comment

rICHARD SIMMONS
            I’m sure you meant Richard Lewis. You know Ct Celtic Fc the club with no more kids haha

Comment

I thought Sporting CT, and CT Rush already had teams in EDP? Maybe the newly formed EDP Northeast? I wonder how long it will take for a US Club Soccer CCSL announcement of a new league with CFC North, err I mean Sportsworld, I mean Wolves (now dead), Hartford Premier (former FSC), AJAX, Dynamo,, and Ginga joining? Feels like pop ups and has-been circling the toilet bowl is just a very slow drawn out death spiral with new national or regional leagues getting richer, local clubs playing league leap frog, and poor parents continuing to write the checks.

Comment

Death or decline of CFC is old news. Too many branches, too much watered down talent, disparate coaches - some good, some talented, some who should retire - but every club has that. CFC has a block of solid teams distributed in United and maybe NPL (now call North Regional) but nothing new for news here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X