Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    His dad is a big Whig and this is US soccer .... All about WHO you know .... Still! He was in the wrong place all night last night, lacked hustle, and when he did get a touch, he made terrible decisions. This is out best?
    That relationship is symbolic of the mess that is US Soccer. By all accounts head quarters is a shi* show.

Comment

His dad is a big Whig and this is US soccer .... All about WHO you know .... Still! He was in the wrong place all night last night, lacked hustle, and when he did get a touch, he made terrible decisions. This is out best?
      yeah it is just shocking. can't be a playmaker from the back. looks tentative and lost. slow. only thing of any quality is he can still chip in crosses like a boss.

he would've been gone but tyler adams was hurt. he will dominate for us for a long time to come.

i will say that mckinnie looked a little overwhelmed. was a disappointing performance.

also missed brooks in the back i think. those guys needed a captain in the back 'cause they weren't able to take control (and steffen is too green to really conduct).

still wish we'd been able to see josh sargent. shaking my head that jordan morris is considered for anything.

Comment

yeah it is just shocking. can't be a playmaker from the back. looks tentative and lost. slow. only thing of any quality is he can still chip in crosses like a boss.

he would've been gone but tyler adams was hurt. he will dominate for us for a long time to come.

i will say that mckinnie looked a little overwhelmed. was a disappointing performance.

also missed brooks in the back i think. those guys needed a captain in the back 'cause they weren't able to take control (and steffen is too green to really conduct).

still wish we'd been able to see josh sargent. shaking my head that jordan morris is considered for anything.
        Mckennie, when he wasn’t getting strangled, was getting schooled all night by his counterparts. First time seeing him and the announcers gave him a big buildup. Not impressed.

Comment

Remember this is really early days in this cycle and I would surprised if Bradley, who turns 32 this month, is around for WC qualifiers in 1.5-2 years. What he brings is some experience for the time being to a young squad. All these young guys need more seasoning and to get used to a new system and new opponents. You’ll see fresh faces by the qualifiers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X