Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop the politics!

All I am asking is that two things in my life by non-political. Sports and Church. Everything else you can have, but please I think we all need a break.

On a slow holiday morning I was looking around at other boards - many have similar political threads stemming from a hatred of Rapinoe.

Comment

Totally agree. I consider myself very liberal, but I want to be able to turn the tv on and decompress from the world.

I feel like some people today see an apple on a table and try politicize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Totally agree. I consider myself very liberal, but I want to be able to turn the tv on and decompress from the world.

Apples are a sign of the patriarchy of religion! Why was it’s Eve who took the bite and unleashed evil unto the world. Damn fascist Christians and their racists ways!
        [/sarcasm]

But sadly I bet somewhere on the inter webs someone has already made this claim for real. And seriously, yes, I concur ... no more politics polluting every corner of our world, especially my kids youth sports (and sports in general).

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Gee, ya think?

https://youtu.be/vckz6EAn30Y

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X