•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar 2022 World Cup Investigation

Shocking... /sarcasm

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b09532783978b0

They need to just most the event to Europe. There's plenty of stadiums that can accommodate the crowds, great infrastructure for easy travel. Stop putting money in the pockets of thieves - and in a country that geographically is a absolutely a horrible place to play soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They need to just most the event to Europe. There's plenty of stadiums that can accommodate the crowds, great infrastructure for easy travel. Stop putting money in the pockets of thieves - and in a country that geographically is a absolutely a horrible place to play soccer.
      a part of me hopes it stays in Quatar just to be able to watch the shyteshow it's sure to turn into. But you of course are right, moving it would make the most sense.

Comment

i hope they keep it for the reasons above but also b/c it's going to be such a nightmare for the scheduling - taking up a month in Nov-Dec timeframe. also hope it's better for the players so they can actually have summer off -- too many injuries coming off wc years

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          a part of me hopes it stays in Quatar just to be able to watch the shyteshow it's sure to turn into. But you of course are right, moving it would make the most sense.
          Interesting of course but unnecessary and not in the best interest of international soccer. FIFA needs to clean up its act and moving it would send a positive signal.

Comment

It's coming home.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X