X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12-0 Really classless.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I did nothing of the sort. They are responsible for the consequences of their behavior. Are they not Professionals ? I'm the paying customer for their performances and am well within my rights to express an opinion.
    You Paid??????!!!!!!! have you not ever heard the term "buyer beware"!!!!!!!...FKG retard!!!!

Comment

You Paid??????!!!!!!! have you not ever heard the term "buyer beware"!!!!!!!...FKG retard!!!!
      Of course you paid. If you pay for a TV service, and watch a game, you are paying for it.

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

Of course you paid. If you pay for a TV service, and watch a game, you are paying for it.
        good...as the old saying goes "buyer beware"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you retard!!!!

Comment

Obviously they are clueless. " Buyer beware " was their emotional response. As if that negates any responsibility of the performers for their actions.

They are performers. We are the customers. They are wearing uniforms that represent the United States of America. As paying customers and citizens of the United States, who they are representing, we have a right to our opinions. And it is troubling that some may not accept that and wish to display that adversarial attitude with the latest celebrations .

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

Obviously they are clueless. " Buyer beware " was their emotional response. As if that negates any responsibility of the performers for their actions.

They are performers. We are the customers. They are wearing uniforms that represent the United States of America. As paying customers and citizens of the United States, who they are representing, we have a right to our opinions. And it is troubling that some may not accept that and wish to display that adversarial attitude with the latest celebrations .
            F_CK YOU...we are americans....we can do and say anything we want....let the girls have there moment (they earned it) and stop complaining like a little entitled Connecticut B_tch that you are....you are not entitled to anything, especially bashing others in glorifying a win on a world stage....you faggot.

Comment

Additionally, there are standards of behavior that normal and civilized people demonstrate even under the most emotional situations. Most important is to keep emotions in check in order to not have to answer the consequences of behavior which may not be accepted by the audience present.

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                additionally, there are standards of behavior that normal and civilized people demonstrate even under the most emotional situations. Most important is to keep emotions in check in order to not have to answer the consequences of behavior which may not be accepted by the audience present.
                f_ck you...

Comment

Isn't it something to see someone losing an argument resort to foul language and insults when they are unable to keep up with the dialogue? Quite common actually, a good example of not being able to control their emotions. In real time.

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

Isn't it something to see someone losing an argument resort to foul language and insults when they are unable to keep up with the dialogue? Quite common actually, a good example of not being able to control their emotions. In real time.
                    Actually...i'm very in control of my emotions....this is why I can say to you with a straight face...F_CK YOU!!! unfortunately (and lucky for you) it is not in person, it would definitely be more dramatic and entertaining....perhaps people would pay to see it as consumers.

Comment

Additionally, there are standards of behavior that normal and civilized people demonstrate even under the most emotional situations. Most important is to keep emotions in check in order to not have to answer the consequences of behavior which may not be accepted by the audience present.
                      Clearly that is a lesson lost on some TS posters.

Comment

while i tend to agree that dropping a dozen on some poor team is not optimum- the rules are created to force a certain standard of play
                        there is a reward for scoring - hence no maximum GF - therefore you cant fault the US for laying the smack down
                        if the tournament wanted you to stop they would put it in the rules

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

while i tend to agree that dropping a dozen on some poor team is not optimum- the rules are created to force a certain standard of play
                          there is a reward for scoring - hence no maximum GF - therefore you cant fault the US for laying the smack down
                          if the tournament wanted you to stop they would put it in the rules
                          no question...but the faggot will find something else to criticize about. Hes obviously jealos i think that rapinos toung is longer than his little *****. :) (yes, i know my spelling is bad).

Comment

Actually...i'm not in control of my emotions....this is why I can say to you with a straight face..I'm a loser !!! fortunately (and lucky for me) it is not in person, it would definitely be more dramatic and entertaining....perhaps people would pay to see me act like a jerk as consumers.
                            Fixed it for you

Comment

Actually...i'm very in control of my emotions....this is why I can say to you with a straight face...F_CK YOU!!! unfortunately (and lucky for you) it is not in person, it would definitely be more dramatic and entertaining....perhaps people would pay to see it as consumers.
                              Oh, such a strong little mommy. Your bark is worse than your bit.

Comment

TS has seemed to stray some what away from its original purpose.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X