X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Billerica will. Watch.
    Thanks for sharing your brilliance. When you were 5 I'm guessing your dad could beat up my dad too, am I right?

Comment

Thanks for sharing your brilliance. When you were 5 I'm guessing your dad could beat up my dad too, am I right?
      my point is who is their competition? No one. Tewksbury? Please.

Comment

my point is who is their competition? No one. Tewksbury? Please.
        And my point was, beyond asking who their "competition" in any given region might be (present or potential), that even in existing markets, is there any sign that there's excess capacity? And if there isn't and it's more like demand is outstripping supply even where there are multiple sites, then the success of one facility doesn't mean "out of business" for another. Not yet anyway.

Comment

And my point was, beyond asking who their "competition" in any given region might be (present or potential), that even in existing markets, is there any sign that there's excess capacity? And if there isn't and it's more like demand is outstripping supply even where there are multiple sites, then the success of one facility doesn't mean "out of business" for another. Not yet anyway.
          It is happening very soon. Forekicks will end up putting everyone out of business.

Comment

Too bad it's in Taunton.
            Says the guy that must be stuck in SS Sports Center or Hanover.
            FK's are breading grounds for NEFC talent. This will open up a huge area for NEFC to build up even more of the best talent around.

Comment

Says the guy that must be stuck in SS Sports Center or Hanover.
              FK's are breading grounds for NEFC talent. This will open up a huge area for NEFC to build up even more of the best talent around.
              MPS rents there too.

Comment

Outdoor field opening this weekend.
                http://games.maplesoccer.com/index.cfm/field/1384/

Comment

Outdoor field opening this weekend.
                  http://games.maplesoccer.com/index.cfm/field/1384/
                  NEFC continues to grow. Rumor has it Stars is looking at having their own facility.

Comment

Stars will have their own facility starting next spring, latest next fall-adjacent to Lancaster fields on Rt 70

Comment

Stars will have their own facility starting next spring, latest next fall-adjacent to Lancaster fields on Rt 70
                      Oooooor this Fall

Comment

Oooooor this Fall
                        Will they have an indoor component? Will it be as big as NEFC's facilties?

Comment

Will they have an indoor component? Will it be as big as NEFC's facilties?
                          NEFC doesn't have a facility. They pay to rent Forekicks like everybody else.

Comment

Any update on Fore Kicks in Billerica? Is it actually going to happen in near future?

Comment

Any update on Fore Kicks in Billerica? Is it actually going to happen in near future?
                              It is currently being designed and is in the planning stages. Facility will be the largest one yet with 9 indoor fields and 6 Futsal/bball courts and 4 outdoor lighted. Land options are being investigated. As soon as something is concrete with a P&S agreement, a press release will be made. Look for an announcement within the next 3-6 months.

Comment

It is currently being designed and is in the planning stages. Facility will be the largest one yet with 9 indoor fields and 6 Futsal/bball courts and 4 outdoor lighted. Land options are being investigated. As soon as something is concrete with a P&S agreement, a press release will be made. Look for an announcement within the next 3-6 months.
                                For those facilities up north, look out. Look to see Stars move a good portion of their business there for the winter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X