Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FM does not know his as. from his elbow. He made his name with a great player years ago and has lived off it since then....time to go away

QUOTE=Unregistered;1050599]I am sure that FM is concerned with anonymous posters making comments about him. He has the most successful club in that part of the state and with the recent mergers and acquisitions on the girls and boys side it is game over in that area.
    [/QUOTE]

The club just keeps getting stronger. The Breakers will be the destination club for the South Shore.

Comment

The Scorps are hanging on for dear life and by next yr FM will have driven off more coaches or created a split with the Breakers, so boast away with your short lived hoopla that wont last more than a few months.

Comment

Which great player? There have been a bunch of them.[/QUOTE]

FM takes credit for everything good in the club and blames everyone else for the bad. In his mind... he trained every good player they ever had, and all the crappy players were from those poor attitude coaches that showed him no loyalty.

I hear a few of his former staff who recently quit (to pursue greater things as they spun it) are starting to show up at his competitors practices. How long before they realize they cant bleed staff yr after yr and survive. These are the former coaches who supposedly built the Scorps into a powerhouse,so how can they expect to stay near the top if they continue to lose them to their main rivals like NEFC, Stars and Aztec.

The Breakers merger was a pure desperation move for a fast fading club and I don't expect that to last very long either.

Comment

The Scorps are hanging on for dear life and by next yr FM will have driven off more coaches or created a split with the Breakers, so boast away with your short lived hoopla that wont last more than a few months.
          Nice try. They are all set. Keep dreaming those vindictive dreams.

Comment

Which great player? There have been a bunch of them.
            FM takes credit for everything good in the club and blames everyone else for the bad. In his mind... he trained every good player they ever had, and all the crappy players were from those poor attitude coaches that showed him no loyalty.

I hear a few of his former staff who recently quit (to pursue greater things as they spun it) are starting to show up at his competitors practices. How long before they realize they cant bleed staff yr after yr and survive. These are the former coaches who supposedly built the Scorps into a powerhouse,so how can they expect to stay near the top if they continue to lose them to their main rivals like NEFC, Stars and Aztec.

The Breakers merger was a pure desperation move for a fast fading club and I don't expect that to last very long either.[/QUOTE]

Maybe KD will be missed but the boys side will actually become stronger with the turnover.

Comment

Which great player? There have been a bunch of them.

The Breakers merger was a pure desperation move for a fast fading club and I don't expect that to last very long either.[/QUOTE]

Let it go, PM. Let it go. With your failing operation you have seen first-hand how difficult it is, haven't you?

Comment

The great player

The person who made freddy was amy caldwell. She was LEGIT! People wanted to play with her, scorpions became great, others came....freddy did not make them. If anything id say DS had more of any influence because most of the players became great playing for him in HS....
                Which great player? There have been a bunch of them.[/QUOTE]

Comment

PT / ET admitted mistakes.

The dialogue from CSU sounds 10 times worse now.

TD / GV / JD should be embarrassed, but of course they won't be.

Lets see if they can wait a full year before the next round of attacks!
                  The complete lack of class from CSU leadership defines their boys teams' culture. How such a small level of achievement could translate into such big attitudes is beyond me

Comment

The complete lack of class from CSU leadership defines their boys teams' culture. How such a small level of achievement could translate into such big attitudes is beyond me

The thread was dead and you added a dumb comment to keep it alive. I wonder why? Stay classy.

Comment

The thread was dead and you added a dumb comment to keep it alive. I wonder why? Stay classy.
                      And you just did the same.....

Comment

And you just did the same.....
                        You are right.... I am just tired of seeing dead threads being kept alive for personal attacks. My last post on this thread.

Comment

You are right.... I am just tired of seeing dead threads being kept alive for personal attacks. My last post on this thread.
                          Clean up the behavior and attitude of your club and it will stop

Comment

Your club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X