Shoreline FC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did the Shoreline FC thread become the JS thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      When did the Shoreline FC thread become the JS thread.
      Discussions of mediocrity breeds more discussions of mediocrity? That's my guess. TS threads often times go off track

Comment

Discussions of mediocrity breeds more discussions of mediocrity? That's my guess. TS threads often times go off track
        I don't understand threads that put down programs or kids. Shoreline might be limping a bit, but i like danny. He works hard for those kids. He is positive with them. Same can said about some of the coaches in his club. I coach against a few rush shoreline teams alot. Nicest parents around. Some very talented kids. My club too has had more ups than downs, but it's in most cases, from what i see a positive experience for kids.

Instead of hammering clubs, look for the good. It's all around us.

Comment

I don't understand threads that put down programs or kids. Shoreline might be limping a bit, but i like danny. He works hard for those kids. He is positive with them. Same can said about some of the coaches in his club. I coach against a few rush shoreline teams alot. Nicest parents around. Some very talented kids. My club too has had more ups than downs, but it's in most cases, from what i see a positive experience for kids.

Well said, unfortunately you'll probably get hammered by some for being so rational.

Comment

So true. Good guy trying to make a difference. Let's not kill him for it. Decent teams and they get to take trips back to his hometown in England and enjoy some competitive soccer every summer.

Comment

Most of the players from or town have left. Several of them were not Premier players so that is a good thing. Maybe the boys at Shoreline will use this as an opportunity and not go for the cash grab. They had some good players but they brought on too many players that should have stayed with their town program.

Comment

It's official.....Shoreline FC just jumped the shark. The North Branford branch has officially imploded.

Comment

It's official.....Shoreline FC just jumped the shark. The North Branford branch has officially imploded.
                  What happened to make you say that?

Comment

What happened to make you say that?
                    This did...

http://2.bp.************/-Sw2VYhUar9...-the-shark.jpg

Comment

Gotta love the happy days reference.

Comment

That's where the phrase "jump the shark" came from

Comment

Talking-soccer.com

That's where the phrase "jump the shark" came from
                          Exactly!

Comment

Agreed...Hysterical picture of the Fonz, but back to the OP...what happened regarding said implosion in N Branford?

Comment

The Fonz is playing the leather jacket target for Shoreline FC? Surely this is good news. Hot days and leather jackets don't mix but we should applaud Shoreline FC for their new front line of #7 Potsie, #9 Fonz and the very clever footed Ralph Mouth painting the left side of the field as the 11. Big kudos to the Shoreline Boyz

Comment

There is a limit to how many mediocre players you can add to your rosters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X