Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca United FC Coaching Staff?

Season is over, parents are being asked to commit but still no DA Director, GDA Director, DA Coaches, and PreAcademy Coaches announced by the club. No coaching structured know. Website seems like it's stuck in a time-zone of the 90s, photos and names listed are old. Can these coaches take up-to-date photos? Laziness of this club at an all time high from the top down.

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=330913

I keep repeating to the Boca united hater troll the same bs - kids offered a spot know the coach and even if u are so stuck up on the coach , us soccer mandates it be at least a b licence... but I'm sure Ull keep trolling , happy Memorial Day

Comment

BU will still be a good landing spot for players in the DA system. Regardless if the leader of BU does or dose not have a plan for coaching. He is finding it hard to replace Guti then he is stuck with the coaching staff he has to try and fill in .... Let's say he figured out he has nothing after Guti ...... Now he is leaning on BBK to help find a coach and coaches its a new thing for EE will see he does not have alot of time. I am sure he will make a mistake or two but Boca will be fine !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        BU will still be a good landing spot for players in the DA system. Regardless if the leader of BU does or dose not have a plan for coaching. He is finding it hard to replace Guti then he is stuck with the coaching staff he has to try and fill in .... Let's say he figured out he has nothing after Guti ...... Now he is leaning on BBK to help find a coach and coaches its a new thing for EE will see he does not have alot of time. I am sure he will make a mistake or two but Boca will be fine !
        Boca will suck same as always!

Comment

We know the coach, We know the DOC.
          We accepted the position.

Comment

We do not know the coaches never meet the coach only older groups selected kids but no coach assigned. 72 hours to commit without a roster and coach crazy blind faith stupid Rec clubs you know the coach peter's dad and Johnny's Hot mom . But after all that we signed anyway love BU bleed yellow !

Comment

We do not know the coaches never meet the coach only older groups selected kids but no coach assigned. 72 hours to commit without a roster and coach crazy blind faith stupid Rec clubs you know the coach peter's dad and Johnny's Hot mom . But after all that we signed anyway love BU bleed yellow !
              Peter's dad and Johnny's mom are NOT at this club!

Comment

Season is over, parents are being asked to commit but still no DA Director, GDA Director, DA Coaches, and PreAcademy Coaches announced by the club. No coaching structured know. Website seems like it's stuck in a time-zone of the 90s, photos and names listed are old. Can these coaches take up-to-date photos? Laziness of this club at an all time high from the top down.

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=330913
                Correct nothing yet from BU. Why would a club request you to commit and no one knows who's the DA coaches or most important who's the new Director of DA or GDA?

Comment

Correct nothing yet from BU. Why would a club request you to commit and no one knows who's the DA coaches or most important who's the new Director of DA or GDA?
                  FYI - if ur kid can't compete at the high level by age 13 , then find a different sport. No amount of training or A licence coaching will do squat. Look at Weston , overpay for coaches , recruit stars from other teams, charge them nothing but subsidize their yearly fees by having 4-5 teams . Besides these "superstars" does anyone else develop or get better?

Comment

FYI - if ur kid can't compete at the high level by age 13 , then find a different sport. No amount of training or A licence coaching will do squat. Look at Weston , overpay for coaches , recruit stars from other teams, charge them nothing but subsidize their yearly fees by having 4-5 teams . Besides these "superstars" does anyone else develop or get better?
                    What an enlightening and informative post. You really helped answer the question.

No one gives 2 sh!ts about your opinion. If you can't help answer the question, STFU.

Comment

Weston doesn't have everyone pay the same fees? You sure about that? Boca does

Comment

What an enlightening and informative post. You really helped answer the question.

No one gives 2 sh!ts about your opinion. If you can't help answer the question, STFU.
                        What a tool , are you the sunrise daddy or the Boca turd? I doubt it's the Weston Papi , too busy trolling on pines

Comment

I keep repeating to the Boca united hater troll the same bs - kids offered a spot know the coach and even if u are so stuck up on the coach , us soccer mandates it be at least a b licence... but I'm sure Ull keep trolling , happy Memorial Day
                          If you know then name the coach. My kid has an offer but no one can tell me the coach. Being a sophomore this is too important a decision to leave to chance. I am thinking R 3PL is best bet. I wish we had an ECNL option.

Comment

If you know then name the coach. My kid has an offer but no one can tell me the coach. Being a sophomore this is too important a decision to leave to chance. I am thinking R 3PL is best bet. I wish we had an ECNL option.
                            Sure you do , lol

Comment

Same here. My daughter was offered a spot. No word on the coach, but sign a contract within 72 hours or lose the chance. No one responds to emails or voice mails at the main number.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X