Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes but we are using ECNL scoring metrics that we all agreed to follow. In the fight for the cellar both teams had an equal record, however CU scored more goals so they came out on top. Weird to argue over this as both records are horrible. FCP's is just a little more so.
    That's not how a tie breaker works. It's head to head then point differential. FCP has better PD, but head to head CU tied FCP then beat them. That is why they are ahead in rank order but not by points.

Comment

That's not how a tie breaker works. It's head to head then point differential. FCP has better PD, but head to head CU tied FCP then beat them. That is why they are ahead in rank order but not by points.
      Ok CU is less bad then FCP, u win

Comment

Ok CU is less bad then FCP, u win
        thank you, now go back to your wife

Comment

Hands up if you are flying 5k miles and paying 1k to send your kid to play in lol New Jersey.

Where:

1. They will sit the bench the entire weekend

2. They get killed 10-0 so they end up chasing the other team around looking like little kids playing tag.

3. Play a wasted game against a team that thinks they are elite when both crossfire and them are mediocre.

How about the 2k teams on the way to New Jersey? How about a team 10 miles from you that you know you couldn't beat...

Ecnl smoke and mirrors is hilarious

Comment

Hands up if you are flying 5k miles and paying 1k to send your kid to play in lol New Jersey.

Where:

1. They will sit the bench the entire weekend

2. They get killed 10-0 so they end up chasing the other team around looking like little kids playing tag.

3. Play a wasted game against a team that thinks they are elite when both crossfire and them are mediocre.

How about the 2k teams on the way to New Jersey? How about a team 10 miles from you that you know you couldn't beat...

Ecnl smoke and mirrors is hilarious
            Hands up if you are:

1) staying home
            2) only play in OYSA, never having seen real competition.
            3) whine about girls competing while your DD didn't make an ECNL roster

Comment

Hands up if you are:

1) staying home
              2) only play in OYSA, never having seen real competition.
              3) whine about girls competing while your DD didn't make an ECNL roster
              My pockets are empty. My dd team gets smoked. Her airline miles are accumulating!!. It's worth it, every penny. My club coach said. it's the ONLY WAY to get seen. We don't play the best competition, but we do see hundreds of coaches on the sidelines when the best do play.... they (coaches) don't stick around when we play though. It's worth it.

Comment

My pockets are empty. My dd team gets smoked. Her airline miles are accumulating!!. It's worth it, every penny. My club coach said. it's the ONLY WAY to get seen. We don't play the best competition, but we do see hundreds of coaches on the sidelines when the best do play.... they (coaches) don't stick around when we play though. It's worth it.
                They are watching someone
                https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/sear...ea=commitments

Comment

I did not see too many non ECNL players and saw 0 Thorns Academy players. Maybe the Thorns players are going directly to the pros?

Comment

College Coaches watched this year's graduating lot well before they joined CU or FC PDX that finished it's final 3 years playing in the US Club Soccer iteration of choice.

Sadly our age group has had 3 years of 'eyes' on them an nothing. It sucks.

I guess we can all speak for ourselves and it really brings home the message, was that your angle?

Comment

Well ECNL isn't for everyone.

Comment

Literally no one is getting cut from Ecnl in oregon.

They are taking B team players because of the massive exodus from their scam of a program.

Comment

Literally no one is getting cut from Ecnl in oregon.

They are taking B team players because of the massive exodus from their scam of a program.

Literally no one was cut from Timbers Alliance or Thorns Academy tryouts. They are taking C team and rec players to fill out their "A" team rosters.

Comment

Literally no one was cut from Timbers Alliance or Thorns Academy tryouts. They are taking C team and rec players to fill out their "A" team rosters.
                            Not at 03 level. Thorns picked up 4 FCP girls.

Comment

Not at 03 level. Thorns picked up 4 FCP girls.
                              03s picked up 5 FC Portland ECNL Girls, 1 Crossfire ECNL player and 2 from GPS.

Comment

03s picked up 5 FC Portland ECNL Girls, 1 Crossfire ECNL player and 2 from GPS.
                                But not the one's they wanted. Thorns got the pine riders, which is not unusual for Thorns. Whole team is a bunch of pine riders.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X