GPS - Oregon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS is an excellent team. The fact that they were all recruited by Thorns Academy & Ecnl is testament to that team's development.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CU cant believe there luck.
      You mean because they got the two most negative families from GPS?

Comment

You mean because they got the two most negative families from GPS?
        Again, you are horrible people and I would have left also

Comment

Who said anything negative about the kids that left? Slick. BTW, you're, are, families, can't, and their. I will let you figure out where you should have inserted them in your post.
          " we wanted to chunk those players anyways" I believe that was the quote I was is referring. Classless quote from a classless group of people. You all are tired and your act is old. Please go away.

Comment

GPS is an excellent team. The fact that they were all recruited by Thorns Academy & Ecnl is testament to that team's development.
            Didn't they both only play one year at GPS.

Comment

Don't jump to that conclusion. Someone stirring the pot. My daughter has been part of the core of this team for a long time. Great group of families. Especially the ones that went to CU. They will be missed. Nothing but respect all the way around from pretty much everyone.

Comment

" we wanted to chunk those players anyways" I believe that was the quote I was is referring. Classless quote from a classless group of people. You all are tired and your act is old. Please go away.
                The only act here is you pretending to be upset when replying to your own posts. Then you try to use those fake posts to call an entire group of people classless. Why don't YOU go away.

Comment

Every team has a few bad apples. The deeds of a few should not impact the masses.

Comment

Every team has a few bad apples. The deeds of a few should not impact the masses.
                    Yet the quote was from no one on the team. The bad apple is obviously from a different club.

Comment

"The emperor has no clothes"

Comment

"The emperor has no clothes"
                        The emperor has the latest Bayern tracksuit. And so will you (for $175, mandatory).

Comment

No recruiting necessary. They couldn't run away from GPS fast enough. Fortunately for them, ECNL is a much better alternative anyway.

Comment

No recruiting necessary. They couldn't run away from GPS fast enough. Fortunately for them, ECNL is a much better alternative anyway.
                            ROFL
                            ECNL is D-E-A-D

Comment

ROFL
                              ECNL is D-E-A-D
                              Ecnl league for Oregon is a joke. Really. It will be the thing that at some point you ll see those clubs saying, sorry, I know we may have screwed up the past years but at least we can live vicariously through other teams in the league...

Comment

Ecnl league for Oregon is a joke. Really. It will be the thing that at some point you ll see those clubs saying, sorry, I know we may have screwed up the past years but at least we can live vicariously through other teams in the league...
                                Blah, blah, blah... you need some new material.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X