Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why isn't Vantucky in this league? Are they sandbagging the second division?
    Who knows? They did beat Copa once; I was surprised they aren't in prem green as well.

(Based on Clash at the Border, I'd rank WT FC Red1 more highly than Bend's red team... OTOH, Bend Red did manage a tie off of Navy, so perhaps at full strength they are better than their summer forays into the Metro Area showed?)

Comment

Who knows? They did beat Copa once; I was surprised they aren't in prem green as well.

(Based on Clash at the Border, I'd rank WT FC Red1 more highly than Bend's red team... OTOH, Bend Red did manage a tie off of Navy, so perhaps at full strength they are better than their summer forays into the Metro Area showed?)
      Vantucky is 4-0 better than Eugene. How did this happen? I just caught it.

Comment

Don't get it. What are you trying to say?

Comment

Are there really boys parents on TS now?
          Only parents of girls are hyperactive enough to post on anonymous chat boards about their 9 year old kids.

Comment

Only parents of girls are hyperactive enough to post on anonymous chat boards about their 9 year old kids.
            Guaranteed it's DOCs or coaches that also had/have girls teams or parents that have a dd that the are obsessed with & now want to include little brother in TS insanity.

Comment

Don't be a jerk! They are 10 years old now so we can post all we want about them on this chatroom.

Comment

Don't be a jerk! They are 10 years old now so we can post all we want about them on this chatroom.
                My 05 is now 11 and in middle school. Definitely old enough for parents to BIRG...

Comment

Red 2 probably shouldn't be in Division 1 for that matter, either.

Comment

How can you tell? Has Vantucky played Eugene?

Comment

Don't get it. What are you trying to say?
                      I think poster is trying to say that Eugene doesn't belong in the top division but that Vantucky does

Comment

Predictions for the weekend? Westside plays Crossfire Saturday...ADF has the rematch with Crossfire as well on Sunday. Is Crossfire going to be 4-0? 3-1? 2-2?
                        Just saw that Joga Jr tied ADF 2-2. Any score for ETFC and IFC in their rematch from the semis in Mt Hood?

Comment

Copa 3, Crossfire 3.

Officiating was, to quote the Democratic nominee for Pres, deplorable. Shall say no more.

Comment

This is unprecedented. Parents of boys don't post here. What is wrong with you people.

Comment

This is unprecedented. Parents of boys don't post here. What is wrong with you people.
                              Gender equality bro, gender equality . . . it is a new day.

Comment

I love it. We are changing societal norms and knocki gbdown barriers. And you kind sir, clearly have a daughter and wish she had been a boy, or else why troll a boys thread. Don't bother replying....there really isn't anything you can say to help you sound less pathetic jealous, bitter and troll like.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X