Boys 05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. After a couple of months of the season has passed, has anyone changed their mind about some of these players?
    How many still don't belong?

Zach Andoh
    Solomon Barnett
    Boston Billups
    Javier Blas
    Alexander Borst
    Luke Denton
    Yojany Espiritu
    Rowan Heiser
    Evan Huber
    Iosea Leontescu
    Milos Mavrak
    Benjamin McDonald
    Gunder Miller
    Yaseen Mubashir
    Romeo Raimondo
    Bryan Rodriguez
    Warren Schwartz
    Ruben Tapia-Rodriguez
    Colson Tubbs
    Luke Yannello

Comment

Really? These are 12 year kids. Typically on this forum we try not to name kids.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OK. After a couple of months of the season has passed, has anyone changed their mind about some of these players?
      How many still don't belong?

Zach Andoh
      Solomon Barnett
      Boston Billups
      Javier Blas
      Alexander Borst
      Luke Denton
      Yojany Espiritu
      Rowan Heiser
      Evan Huber
      Iosea Leontescu
      Milos Mavrak
      Benjamin McDonald
      Gunder Miller
      Yaseen Mubashir
      Romeo Raimondo
      Bryan Rodriguez
      Warren Schwartz
      Ruben Tapia-Rodriguez
      Colson Tubbs
      Luke Yannello

Comment

Really? These are 12 year kids. Typically on this forum we try not to name kids.
        I understood the OP to be asking a quantity of players that shouldn't be on TA as opposed to the names of which players. I could be wrong though.

My answer; 12 SHOULDN'T be on the squad and 8 definitely SHOULD be there!

Comment

I understood the OP to be asking a quantity of players that shouldn't be on TA as opposed to the names of which players. I could be wrong though.

My answer; 12 SHOULDN'T be on the squad and 8 definitely SHOULD be there!
          I would say agree

If you cut the bottom group off and replaced them with 1 from CFC, 3 from fc pdx, 3 or 4 from xfire, 3 or 4 from wash timbers, and 1 from eastside and 1 from bsc you would have a team that is dynamic, has depth at all positions and has players that can play multiple positions for injury purposes. That team would compete with all teams I saw last weekend in Oceanside (including lady) and would have the ability to sub at half time and have little to no drop off and imagine how good the training would be when you have all kids that have talent instead of half the kids shanking balls and messing up drills....it's not "Oregon" that's the problem, it's the chitty job the Timbers have done running the academy and allowing money to cloud judgement

Comment

I would say agree

If you cut the bottom group off and replaced them with 1 from CFC, 3 from fc pdx, 3 or 4 from xfire, 3 or 4 from wash timbers, and 1 from eastside and 1 from bsc you would have a team that is dynamic, has depth at all positions and has players that can play multiple positions for injury purposes. That team would compete with all teams I saw last weekend in Oceanside (including lady) and would have the ability to sub at half time and have little to no drop off and imagine how good the training would be when you have all kids that have talent instead of half the kids shanking balls and messing up drills....it's not "Oregon" that's the problem, it's the chitty job the Timbers have done running the academy and allowing money to cloud judgement
            Since three of the TA "keepers" are from Westside already, sounds fair.

Comment

(By "keeper" I mean "player to keep", not goalkeeper).

Comment

Really? That's what you came away with from that post? Oh Westside....help yourself out once in awhile. IMHO, 2 at most kept from Westside. More like 1. Oh, and let's be honest here. Who cares where the kids "are from." That is so...douche-like to say. It is not about the feeder clubs, or at least it shouldn't be. It should be about the kid...the talent.

Comment

Keep 20, 18, 17, 13, 5, 4 and 2. That is it.

Comment

I did not do say those breakdowns to be "fair" to all the clubs, it's how the top talent at this age group is distributed right now...

Comment

I did not do say those breakdowns to be "fair" to all the clubs, it's how the top talent at this age group is distributed right now...
                      The Westside players are weak. Sorry...not sorry.

Comment

Definitely can't argue with that!
                        But who do you replace them with?

Comment

Definitely can't argue with that!
                          But who do you replace them with?
                          I saw football offensive line like numbers in San Diego?? Did they wear different jerseys just for that event?

Comment

Does PTFC have a roster printed anywhere? Game reports generally don't give jersey numbers, and the PTFC DA page still doesn't list rosters for the U13 team.

Comment

Does PTFC have a roster printed anywhere? Game reports generally don't give jersey numbers, and the PTFC DA page still doesn't list rosters for the U13 team.
                              Nope, and they will keep you guessing. All part of the Timbers way

Comment

I would say agree

I mostly agree, but replace the 12 players with 10 to make a 18 player roster.
                                3 from Wash Timbers
                                2 from Crossfire
                                2 from FC PDX
                                2 from Capital Timbers
                                1 from BSC

I know exactly who these 10 boys are and can agree with the op that this team would not have any drop off when substitutions are made!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X