X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great response. Well written!
    Complimenting your own post is so Westside.

Comment

What kind of wackadoo are you? Did you even read that post? The poster never said anything about hating Westside!? It would appear that they (like me!) are tired of reading the same narrative from hyper sensitive, insecure people like yourself. Really, you appear to be the problem on here, in your incessant efforts to ridicule, brow beat and marginalize any opinion other than yours. Give it a rest and toss off wanker.
      The wackadoo is the one on the tangent against one team from one particular club. Maybe this year another team, another club will be the target. The point I get from what others have posted is that any one of our teams can be targeted and anyone who pipes up to say stop repeatedly going after a team or club is thin skinned. I think I got it right. I just don't get why people went after people who said who cares and yes, they are right. The complainer needs to get a thicker skin.

Comment

If you were not at a 05 copa game last year and did not hear the horseshoe!t spewed by their parents and kids on the field and sideline you have no room to talk. Don't really give a crap about what happened years ago, this group of parents is out of control, rude, self serving and righteous for absolutely no reason. Their darling snowflakes have won nothing, placed poorly and had the worst attitudes and behavior I have seen in a long while. Westside admin and coaches are the ones who should be embarrassed for letting this happen
        What is it that happened several years ago that you don't give a crap about?

You brought it up...

Worst sideline behavior I observed from last season was from an IFC dad repeatedly telling the ref both to f*** off and c***** tu madre. In defense of IFC, the coach came over and told him to quiet down, never have seen him again.

Comment

Complimenting your own post is so Westside.
          Convenient response but wrong.

Comment

What is it that happened several years ago that you don't give a crap about?

You brought it up...

Worst sideline behavior I observed from last season was from an IFC dad repeatedly telling the ref both to f*** off and c***** tu madre. In defense of IFC, the coach came over and told him to quiet down, never have seen him again.
            Yeah, that sideline was a little interesting when we played them as well.

Comment

Convenient response but wrong.
              Bro, give it a rest. Nobody cares for or about you. Shut up and quit dragging this out. Accept it. People are entitled to their beliefs.

Comment

Yeah, that sideline was a little interesting when we played them as well.
                IFC does have the worst sideline hands down. There is on ADF dad who is totally out of hand, then of course the FC'ers who can be en fuego and WT parents are loud. There is a lot of commentary and cheering. There will be out of control parents on every single team. It's just the way of the beast.

Onto more interesting things. It's pretty hot in Portland today. Even the weather is more interesting than this....

Comment

Bro, give it a rest. Nobody cares for or about you. Shut up and quit dragging this out. Accept it. People are entitled to their beliefs.
                  "Complimenting your own post is so Westside."

You're right. I was right when I said that they were wrong. I'm not with Westside.

You don't need to care, "Bro."

I'm not a "bro."

Comment

IFC does have the worst sideline hands down. There is on ADF dad who is totally out of hand, then of course the FC'ers who can be en fuego and WT parents are loud. There is a lot of commentary and cheering. There will be out of control parents on every single team. It's just the way of the beast.

Onto more interesting things. It's pretty hot in Portland today. Even the weather is more interesting than this....
                    That ADF dad's mouth as well as a few obnoxious Westside and FC parents can now all be enjoyed together as one on the TA sidelines this year.

Comment

"Complimenting your own post is so Westside."

You're right. I was right when I said that they were wrong. I'm not with Westside.

You don't need to care, "Bro."

I'm not a "bro."
                      Bra? Chica?

Comment

That ADF dad's mouth as well as a few obnoxious Westside and FC parents can now all be enjoyed together as one on the TA sidelines this year.
                        Will they all take the bus to Seattle though?

Comment

Group-stage results in the Super B05 division of Clash at the Border:

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=13

Comment

Having to play those teams, in this heat and in Vantucky would have been 3 strikes and I am out. It looks like the chinook cup mashup from last year. Any OYSA tournament at the 06-04 age groups will be a joke now if it does not have a DA BRACKET end of story...

Comment

No thanks- different game this year with DA now in existence and 95% of the top local players gone from OYSA. good luck to those who will be ruining their suspensions at harmony and baking in the 100 degree sun for what amounts to a bronze level trophy....

Comment

Having to play those teams, in this heat and in Vantucky would have been 3 strikes and I am out. It looks like the chinook cup mashup from last year. Any OYSA tournament at the 06-04 age groups will be a joke now if it does not have a DA BRACKET end of story...
                                Yeah, the level of competition is not the same as last year, when there was Crossfire, Bend Red, WT FC Red1, and the real Copa in the lineup.

This year, the best team seems to be a travel team from Montana whose recent Aloha expansion seems to have gone poorly...

At least this year there is ADF to represent...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X