Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this article may be too long for some cons to get through, but it's an essential read, laying out how multiple government agencies knww this was brewing but nothing was happening. This quote really stuck out to me

"We are making every misstep leaders initially made in table-tops at the outset of pandemic planning in 2006. We systematically addressed all of these and had a plan that would work - and has worked in Hong Kong/Singapore. We have thrown 15 years of institutional learning out the window and are making decisions based on intuition. Pilots can tell you what happens when a crew makes decisions on intuition rather than what their instruments are telling them. And we continue to push the stick forward....

From James V. Lawler, March 12, 2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/u...ils-trump.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Ha ha ha....mic drop on dumb azz liberals.....bailout, russians, bailout, slept with stripper, bailout, show tax return, bailout, kids in cages, bailout, quid pro quo, bailout.....
      He knew ....he was warned ....the email stream shows it .....

He fiddled while Americans DIED from his inaction.

I warned you cons. Told you that albatross you hung around your necks stank to high heaven.

Now look. You share responsibility with him. Complicit

Comment

I know this article may be too long for some cons to get through, but it's an essential read, laying out how multiple government agencies knww this was brewing but nothing was happening. This quote really stuck out to me

"We are making every misstep leaders initially made in table-tops at the outset of pandemic planning in 2006. We systematically addressed all of these and had a plan that would work - and has worked in Hong Kong/Singapore. We have thrown 15 years of institutional learning out the window and are making decisions based on intuition. Pilots can tell you what happens when a crew makes decisions on intuition rather than what their instruments are telling them. And we continue to push the stick forward....

From James V. Lawler, March 12, 2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/u...ils-trump.html
        Remarkable isn’t it ?

I went through the emails. Gonna need a lot of hearings to hold the guilty responsible

Comment

You don’t read much do you. I will give you how the dollars break out
          560b to individuals (handouts and unemployment giveaways)
          500b to bid corps (loans only)
          377b to small business (grants...giveaways if you don’t lay people off)
          340b to state and local govt
          153b to public healthcare
          44b to education
          26b safety net (food banks, food stamps, etc...giveaway)

Who is getting a bailout? Debate me on this please.

try not to be an idiot all your life. This is the issue with democrats, they are over educated, but stupid at the same time. Mindless sheep that are programmed to spread the party message.
          Too funny.... if you want to look at real mindless sheep then look at the Repugs under Donaldo.... not a single independent thought between them... they like to chant nonsense... but haven't got the balls nor backbone to put forward even the slightest criticism... compliant, groveling little sheep taking it up the ass... and saying thank you for the privilege ...

Comment

Remarkable isn’t it ?

I went through the emails. Gonna need a lot of hearings to hold the guilty responsible
            To quote DJT "in the past there were more effective ways of dealing with" such incompetence....

Comment

Hmmm ... the word TRUST starts with the same three letters as tRUMP... the similarity ends there.... clearly more than half the country does not trust tRUMP... why should they? He lies and lies and lies and lies...
              People are dying he just keeps on lying

According to tRUMP "the buck stops here" has a complete different interpretation "trust me"

Comment

He knew ....he was warned ....the email stream shows it .....

He fiddled while Americans DIED from his inaction.

I warned you cons. Told you that albatross you hung around your necks stank to high heaven.

Now look. You share responsibility with him. Complicit
                Are you talking DeBlasio or Cuomo? The two democrats in charge of the epicenter of the world for this thing. Both of whom refused to close nyc schools until a month after the first us case was reported in Washington. Both of whom refused to issue shelter in place orders like California did. Imagine the lives that could have been saved if Cuomo did that in new Rochelle or DeBlasio did that in nyc, instead of the weak order given March 24th to stay inside as much as possible. Whole countries sheltered in place, but new Rochelle couldn’t? Hasidics still had to gather at temple and on the streets for funerals.

Epic failures. I will give credit to the governor of California, a democrat, who did the right thing and who didn’t cry like a biotch about everything like Cuomo and DeBlasio

Comment

Too funny.... if you want to look at real mindless sheep then look at the Repugs under Donaldo.... not a single independent thought between them... they like to chant nonsense... but haven't got the balls nor backbone to put forward even the slightest criticism... compliant, groveling little sheep taking it up the ass... and saying thank you for the privilege ...
                  Stick to the claim of bailouts. Please give me an example of one that trump did. Pick a large us company or industry and show me how much they got for free. You can’t. You are the lone idiot who comes on hear posting the same unsubstantiated garbage down to the same exact words. Get a life. Go have that convo with your sloot daughter and ask her how many have been in her mouth and did she brush her teeth before she kissed you goodnight...that’s the social distancing you should have her doing

Comment

Stick to the claim of bailouts. Please give me an example of one that trump did. Pick a large us company or industry and show me how much they got for free. You can’t. You are the lone idiot who comes on hear posting the same unsubstantiated garbage down to the same exact words. Get a life. Go have that convo with your sloot daughter and ask her how many have been in her mouth and did she brush her teeth before she kissed you goodnight...that’s the social distancing you should have her doing
                    Here is a good example of trump making part of the help a loan instead of a handout and already democratic unions are complaining. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. It was congress, led by pelosi, that passed this legislation, so blame her.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/11/flig...ut-offers.html

Comment

There is a time for criticism. Although it isn’t the right time when people are dying and others are working extremely hard to save lives and to try and keep necessities flowing.

That said, I have my own mind. I don’t need to wait for someone to tell me to wash my hands, pull my kid from school and keep my distance from people during a pandemic. You may be the kind of guy that needs to tune into the 6pm news and be told what to do by the president. That’s why you are a democrat.

Comment

There is a time for criticism. Although it isn’t the right time when people are dying and others are working extremely hard to save lives and to try and keep necessities flowing.

That said, I have my own mind. I don’t need to wait for someone to tell me to wash my hands, pull my kid from school and keep my distance from people during a pandemic. You may be the kind of guy that needs to tune into the 6pm news and be told what to do by the president. That’s why you are a democrat.
                        Wrong, Wrong and Wrong again, this is a Perfect time to hold that nasty Azzz scvvvvm bag responsible.
                        He’s the worst President ever.

(1) No President in the History of our Nation has shamed, belittled and darn right disrespected Veterans, people of the House/Senate, Supreme Court and millions upon millions of Americans and at times on the same day.
                        (2) No President in the History of our Nation has lied as much as this Nasty Azzz scvvvvm bag.
                        (3) No President in the history of our Nation has held and blocked the dozens upon dozens of credible investigations of wrong doing in an Administration.
                        (4) No President in History as divided our Nation as much as this Nasty Azzzz scvvvvm bag. Republikazzzzes hate Libs, Independents and furthermore hate their own Republikazzzzes if they have even a slight difference of an opinion against this sleaze bag.
                        (5) No President in the History of our Nation has won the office and only did deeds that benefited himself and family or the Rich elites that are in his circle.

There’s so much more.....

He’s hurt and pizzzzed off so many people there’s no doubt they’ll put him in jail or destroy him & his family once he’s out of office.

Comment

Mr Heel spurs praising and thanking Putin again today. For the past 3 years Putin has been the only enemy leader of another country he hasent said not one bad thing about.
                          Amazing!!!!!!

Comment

Mr Heel spurs praising and thanking Putin again today. For the past 3 years Putin has been the only enemy leader of another country he hasent said not one bad thing about.
                            Amazing!!!!!!
                            Another gripe against Chris Wallace and Fux News, just another day in the office for the Orangeman but I’m sure he’ll get to other unimportant things tomorrow like the Coronavirus.

Just sayin.

Comment

Wrong, Wrong and Wrong again, this is a Perfect time to hold that nasty Azzz scvvvvm bag responsible.
                              He’s the worst President ever.

(1) No President in the History of our Nation has shamed, belittled and darn right disrespected Veterans, people of the House/Senate, Supreme Court and millions upon millions of Americans and at times on the same day.
                              (2) No President in the History of our Nation has lied as much as this Nasty Azzz scvvvvm bag.
                              (3) No President in the history of our Nation has held and blocked the dozens upon dozens of credible investigations of wrong doing in an Administration.
                              (4) No President in History as divided our Nation as much as this Nasty Azzzz scvvvvm bag. Republikazzzzes hate Libs, Independents and furthermore hate their own Republikazzzzes if they have even a slight difference of an opinion against this sleaze bag.
                              (5) No President in the History of our Nation has won the office and only did deeds that benefited himself and family or the Rich elites that are in his circle.

There’s so much more.....

He’s hurt and pizzzzed off so many people there’s no doubt they’ll put him in jail or destroy him & his family once he’s out of office.
                              Woah...you are bitter. Sounds like maybe it’s the fat wife, the slow daughter at Fsa who no one looked at for a college roster spot, or the job you just got laid off from and you regret how much you have spent since the Fsa white days for nothing. Either way, trump isnt responsible for your life choices. Embrace your krappy life and get up today and do something about it. If not, Hartford has some tall buildings, why wait until the Fall when trump is re-elected.

Comment

Amazing!!!!!!
                                Some in the GOP claim they'd rather Russian than Democrat, so Trump continues to get away3with kissing Trump's fat *****

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X