Oakwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the addition of separate 16 and 17 teams next year, will Oakwood be able to field teams in the future? the current 16/17 team is low on 2003's and not enough 2002's to field a U8/19 team

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With the addition of separate 16 and 17 teams next year, will Oakwood be able to field teams in the future? the current 16/17 team is low on 2003's and not enough 2002's to field a U8/19 team
      There's always suckers but they won'tgain sustantive talent. They'll lose a bunch of the 14s to high school too.

Comment

It's weird. It's almost like if you go to the menu choices, you can look at threads from other states and Regions easily. Since we happen to play teams that are outside our state, it's always interesting to see what is going on there. Maybe it's MA, NH, CT, RI, NY, NJ, PA, MD, GA, CA, FL, IL, CO, NE, or who knows what other state we've happened to play against over the years.

Sorry to break up your little sewing circle dlck-measuring contest; really, please, proceed.

(The only Sandusky name I know of creeps me out....)
        Crawl back under your rock U14 OW Dad. You got schooled by a parent from your own cult.

And while "we" are at it, "we" don't play teams from outside the state. Unless you are rocking a ponytail in braces you probably aren't on the U14 squad.

move on.

Comment

when did usa soccer commit to separate 16 and 17 teams for GDA next year.

Comment

Crawl back under your rock U14 OW Dad. You got schooled by a parent from your own cult.

And while "we" are at it, "we" don't play teams from outside the state. Unless you are rocking a ponytail in braces you probably aren't on the U14 squad.

move on.
            Still not an OW dad. Still just a parent of a team they play.

What an odd statement that you don't play teams from outside the state. Looking at the OW schedule, I see NY, MA, NJ, NH in there, and games still to come in PA as well (not including future games not scheduled in the upcoming Showcases).

What is an outsider's opinion of a club so threatening?

Connecticut is a weird place.

Comment

when did usa soccer commit to separate 16 and 17 teams for GDA next year.
              Nothing official yet but that is the pretty hot rumor. They've been pilot testing a U16 program in a few regions.

Comment

Nothing official yet but that is the pretty hot rumor. They've been pilot testing a U16 program in a few regions.
                I told you before GDA launched that whatever form it starts in, it will slowly morph more and more until it is EXACTLY like ECNL. US Soccer can't do anything right on their own.

Comment

Larry from back of the net called US Soccer and they confirmed it

Comment

Still not an OW dad. Still just a parent of a team they play.

What an odd statement that you don't play teams from outside the state. Looking at the OW schedule, I see NY, MA, NJ, NH in there, and games still to come in PA as well (not including future games not scheduled in the upcoming Showcases).

What is an outsider's opinion of a club so threatening?

Connecticut is a weird place.
                    You are weird for saying you are NOT an OW Dad when you really are one. Maybe you are Gender Neutral?

Comment

You are weird for saying you are NOT an OW Dad when you really are one. Maybe you are Gender Neutral?
                      I give up. You Connecticut people are completely fvcked up.

Comment

Thank you Pat!

Comment

Larry from back of the net called US Soccer and they confirmed it
                          If it's going to happen it will probably be announced soon so clubs have time to prepare. I'm pretty sure it will happen.

Comment

If it's going to happen it will probably be announced soon so clubs have time to prepare. I'm pretty sure it will happen.
                            Im pretty sure that the people that have the most knowledge of whats going on is not on TS.

Comment

This will really cripple OW where they need merged age groups for numbers.

Comment

This will really cripple OW where they need merged age groups for numbers.
                                They will be fine. Weaker but fine. You are conflating business success with depth of soccer talent and competitive edge and in youth soccer, dont do that. Two are unrelated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X