Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fordham Men

What happens now? Plenty of top performing CT programs. Will someone make the switch?
    Carl Rees - Fairfield
    Eric DaCosta - Quinnipiac
    Mike Miller - UConn

Or a local N.Y. option such as Dave Janezic at SJU?

Assistant get promoted?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happens now? Plenty of top performing CT programs. Will someone make the switch?
    Carl Rees - Fairfield
    Eric DaCosta - Quinnipiac
    Mike Miller - UConn

Or a local N.Y. option such as Dave Janezic at SJU?

Assistant get promoted?
    Assistant get promoted? Um, you might me the only person who cares who the next Fordham head coach is. You probably know the team managers by name too.

Comment

Assistant get promoted? Um, you might me the only person who cares who the next Fordham head coach is. You probably know the team managers by name too.
      Fordham is a community college

Comment

Fordham is a community college
        Fordham is a darn good school and opportunity for young, up and coming coach

Comment

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xL...VFtu/giphy.gif

Comment

LOL! Personally, I think Trumps College might be a better launch pad for an up and coming coach. Fordham! HA! Seriously, who follows that program?

Comment

LOL! Personally, I think Trumps College might be a better launch pad for an up and coming coach. Fordham! HA! Seriously, who follows that program?
              Fordham is a great school and a solid program. Not sure what planet you live on.

Comment

Fordham is a great school and a solid program. Not sure what planet you live on.
                Fordham is a fantastic school if your kid wants to sell used cars, work as a Costco store manager, or drive a FedEx truck. If your kid graduates top of the class, they may get a job working at DMV.

Comment

Fordham is a fantastic school if your kid wants to sell used cars, work as a Costco store manager, or drive a FedEx truck. If your kid graduates top of the class, they may get a job working at DMV.
                  And pay well over $70k to do it! CCSU education at Princeton prices!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X