X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your Dumb non-soccer comments here

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes it would be a shame to live in a more civil society wouldn't it?
    Perhaps you should enlighten us as to an example of a Civilized Society?

USA has:
    4x the crime rate of Russia
    140x the crimerate of Saudi Arabia
    30x the crime rate of China
    4x the Crimerate of North Korea.

Perhaps you you are pro "Left" (aka liberalism & communism) where the people are afraid to speak out against the Government? Perhaps you need big government to control your puny pathetic life and solve all your pathetic little problems? Perhaps you are not strong enough to survive on your own?

God Bless the USA....God bless our President..."If you don't Love it....Leave it!!! MAGA!!!

Comment

Perhaps you should enlighten us as to an example of a Civilized Society?

USA has:
      4x the crime rate of Russia
      140x the crimerate of Saudi Arabia
      30x the crime rate of China
      4x the Crimerate of North Korea.

Perhaps you you are pro "Left" (aka liberalism & communism) where the people are afraid to speak out against the Government? Perhaps you need big government to control your puny pathetic life and solve all your pathetic little problems? Perhaps you are not strong enough to survive on your own?

God Bless the USA....God bless our President..."If you don't Love it....Leave it!!! MAGA!!!
      Links to actual statistics? Take out non violent crimes like drug possession and you will find we are worse. While you're at it take a look at our gun deaths per capita vs the rest of the world. Would you like to live in any of those countries? Capital punishment or losing a body part in SA trends to be real deterrent to crime. I've lived in one and have traveled to the others quite a bit for work. There is no value to human life there. Even if your stats were valid, I'll take a little more crime for all the freedoms we have here.

Comment

Links to actual statistics? Take out non violent crimes like drug possession and you will find we are worse. While you're at it take a look at our gun deaths per capita vs the rest of the world. Would you like to live in any of those countries? Capital punishment or losing a body part in SA trends to be real deterrent to crime. I've lived in one and have traveled to the others quite a bit for work. There is no value to human life there. Even if your stats were valid, I'll take a little more crime for all the freedoms we have here.
        The stats are for total crimes....a crime is a crime right? this wanker wants a civilized society? (but you want to "take out" certain types of crimes to suit your argument? Sounds like a liberal J__ck _SS looking to bend the truth....Civilized Societies doesn't exist. No country is perfect.

God Bless USA!!!!!! God Bless California and the 1000s of people ravaged by fire (even though they voted blue)....screw the one saudi journalist who was not even american...America and Americans come 1st!!!!!!! MAGA!!!!!!!!

Comment

The stats are for total crimes....a crime is a crime right? this wanker wants a civilized society? (but you want to "take out" certain types of crimes to suit your argument? Sounds like a liberal J__ck _SS looking to bend the truth....Civilized Societies doesn't exist. No country is perfect.

God Bless USA!!!!!! God Bless California and the 1000s of people ravaged by fire (even though they voted blue)....screw the one saudi journalist who was not even american...America and Americans come 1st!!!!!!! MAGA!!!!!!!!
          Minor drug offenses account for 25-35% of the justice system arrests, jail (supposed to be temporary until trial but many can't make bail) and prison.

Comment

Minor drug offenses account for 25-35% of the justice system arrests, jail (supposed to be temporary until trial but many can't make bail) and prison.
            Drugs lead to crime....The Philipine Leader is crazy but hes got the answer.

You can't Declare "War on drugs!!!.... yet be soft on the punishment....Sorry to offend any wimps out there...but oh well.

Comment

Drugs lead to crime....The Philipine Leader is crazy but hes got the answer.

You can't Declare "War on drugs!!!.... yet be soft on the punishment....Sorry to offend any wimps out there...but oh well.
              Legal pot is moving across the country, despite efforts by big pharma and for profit prisons to stop it. In addition, the way to lower usage of hard drugs and resulting crime is to put resources behind rehab. Putting addicts behind bars isn't a solution. Murdering dealers with no due process us just that, murder.

Comment

You are a low IQ moron.

Comment

Legal pot is moving across the country, despite efforts by big pharma and for profit prisons to stop it. In addition, the way to lower usage of hard drugs and resulting crime is to put resources behind rehab. Putting addicts behind bars isn't a solution. Murdering dealers with no due process us just that, murder.

Sorry....Bottom line is the countries with stiff punishment for drug related crimes have way lower rates than the US....Because of wimps like you and other fag politicians not willing to make tough decisions in order to get more votes and of course keep there own status quo.

Comment

You are a low IQ moron.

Our President is so great....when democrats said they would leave the US if DT was elected.....Guess What...Bottom Line.....THEY ALL DECIDED TO STAY!!!!!!

FYI,
                    Yo mama’s so stupid…
                    She put lipstick on her forehead to make up her mind. :)

Comment

Sorry....Bottom line is the countries with stiff punishment for drug related crimes have way lower rates than the US....Because of wimps like you and other fag politicians not willing to make tough decisions in order to get more votes and of course keep there own status quo.
                      Umm, what I do in my own house with a naturally grown plant is my business, and my business only.

I am not for government overreach and telling me what to do inside my walls. Keep that heavy-handed approach to yourself. There's already enough government overstepping bounds.

No thank you.

Comment

Umm, what I do in my own house with a naturally grown plant is my business, and my business only.

I am not for government overreach and telling me what to do inside my walls. Keep that heavy-handed approach to yourself. There's already enough government overstepping bounds.

No thank you.
                        You are correct.....However and most Unfortunately way too many people abuse the system and makes things difficult for a responsible person like yourself. Similar to our Healthcare System that is a complete disaster (too many people visiting the doctor for a hangnail and/or the sniffles).

If you want bigger government vote Democrap. If you want less vote Republican.

Comment

Decriminalization has worked very well in Portugal. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.63b900dd6c0e The Netherlands have had legal pot for decades - hardly the wild west. In fact much of Europe has a very different attitude towards treating drug use as a health crisis, not a criminal issue. We could easily do the same but put insufficient funds behind treatment. Big pharma wants to keep pushing addictive drugs. It's nearly impossible to get any treatment if you're behind bars, all but guaranteeing you'll continue to use outside jail.

Or you can go like the Phillipinnes where accused dealers are murdered in the streets without even being given a sham trial. No one is advocating legalizing hard drugs, just pot.

Comment

Decriminalization has worked very well in Portugal. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.63b900dd6c0e The Netherlands have had legal pot for decades - hardly the wild west. In fact much of Europe has a very different attitude towards treating drug use as a health crisis, not a criminal issue. We could easily do the same but put insufficient funds behind treatment. Big pharma wants to keep pushing addictive drugs. It's nearly impossible to get any treatment if you're behind bars, all but guaranteeing you'll continue to use outside jail.

Or you can go like the Phillipinnes where accused dealers are murdered in the streets without even being given a sham trial. No one is advocating legalizing hard drugs, just pot.

Legalize Weed....Outlaw Cigarettes.....No one has ever died from smoking Weed!!!!!!

Comment

Legalize Weed....Outlaw Cigarettes.....No one has ever died from smoking Weed!!!!!!

So Day 14 or 15 of Government Shut Down...Things moving along as planned...we all went back to work, we are getting paid, spending money, buying gas to get to work, kids still practicing soccer...all as planned....I guess we really don't need a big Government to run our lives like Democraps want to do. God Bless our President...God Bless America and God Bless all its legal law abiding, tax paying citizens!!!!!!...MAGA...Build The Wall!!!!!!

Comment

So Day 14 or 15 of Government Shut Down...Things moving along as planned...we all went back to work, we are getting paid, spending money, buying gas to get to work, kids still practicing soccer...all as planned....I guess we really don't need a big Government to run our lives like Democraps want to do. God Bless our President...God Bless America and God Bless all its legal law abiding, tax paying citizens!!!!!!...MAGA...Build The Wall!!!!!!
                                As soon as Mexico pays for it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X