Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be kidding. $50 PER PLAYER IN A GROUP???

THE ENTIRE AMOUNT IS PROFIT....well except maybe what he spent on gas to drive there.
    Cmon man there are expenses. Plus there are not more than 20 in a group.... It is well worth the money. All the money I save on ECNL I can spend training my boy with him.

Comment

No specifics on which teams were playing ? Maybe he just happened to catch two lower level teams playing. Not all ECNL teams are equal just as in DA.
      I do agree that both league have good and bad clubs/teams. But the coaching is pretty bad on the girls side in the this country. For the amount of money being sunk into youth soccer, the play should be far better. But....if the goal is women's college soccer, you can't get any worse playing style, so the development matches the long term goal. Women's college soccer is shocking and there is great influence from college to the youth game. This also shapes our women's national programs. Watch the last World Cup, sure the USA were bigger, and faster than the rest of the team, but they didn't play the best soccer.

Comment

No specifics on which teams were playing ? Maybe he just happened to catch two lower level teams playing. Not all ECNL teams are equal just as in DA.
        It doesn't matter what teams he was watching. It doesn't matter if the ECNL or the GDA. There's a lot of bad soccer being played by teams at all levels and in both leagues. It's not all teams but it's a lot more than it should be.

Comment

Their is so many soccer expert on talking soccer. I would love to see the kids of the soccer expert play.

Comment

At one time I believe he was associated with FKK but that did not last long for what ever reason.

Comment

At one time I believe he was associated with FKK but that did not last long for what ever reason.
              personal trainign pays a lot better!

Comment

He was at the GDA showcase a month ago in Bradenton FL and seemed to enjoy what he was seeing.
                As a former NT player who is trying to build he coaching business is he likely to trash DA/USSF.

Plus, its girls soccer. Not sure what he expects. It will never, ever be at a similar level to the men's game.

Comment

personal trainign pays a lot better!
                  Online search showed he's "working towards his A license" with nothing else listed

Comment

He twittered did watch a U17 game. The talent on teams is very diluted with the many girls ECNL and DA teams located in close proximity. However if the training programs are strong starting at the very young ages there should be improvement. Should we go back to the U.S. Training Center concept of identifying elite players in games and then bringing them together for regional training.

Comment

money grab

Comment

money grab
                        keep hating apparently your one of the few he has charged. p u s s y a s s punk that has to come on an anonymous board to talk s h i t about a former pro player thats doing good for our youth.

Comment

As a former NT player who is trying to build he coaching business is he likely to trash DA/USSF.

Plus, its girls soccer. Not sure what he expects. It will never, ever be at a similar level to the men's game.
                          Really? Is it to much to ask to pass the ball on the ground? Boy or Girl?

Comment

keep hating apparently your one of the few he has charged. p u s s y a s s punk that has to come on an anonymous board to talk s h i t about a former pro player thats doing good for our youth.
                            How is he “doing good for our youth”. I think the tweets he sent, since there were multiple, made him look a little petty...

Comment

Calm down Eddie.

Comment

Eddie you suck as a player. But you already know that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X