Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Johnson speaks the truth about ECNL

Check out Eddie Johnson (@eddie_johnson7): https://twitter.com/eddie_johnson7?s=09

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check out Eddie Johnson (@eddie_johnson7): https://twitter.com/eddie_johnson7?s=09
    So now a pro says what I have been saying Florida soccer sucks so bad, it’s the worst soccer in this country hands down he’s 100 percent right w everything he says . Your getting ripped off it’s unacceptable what’s going on in this state

Comment

So now a pro says what I have been saying Florida soccer sucks so bad, it’s the worst soccer in this country hands down he’s 100 percent right w everything he says . Your getting ripped off it’s unacceptable what’s going on in this state
      That showcase has teams from all over

Comment

Eddie seems to be an excellent trainer, but what I’ve heard and read...Eddie is all about Eddie.

His comments are certainly not far off base, but ego city.

Comment

Eddie seems to be an excellent trainer, but what I’ve heard and read...Eddie is all about Eddie.

Yeah this is called marketing for his private training. Can’t believe these club steal parents money, but I’ll take your money no problem and guarantee them becoming a pro..... sounds just like the clubs. And if it’s so bad why doesn’t he start trying to coach some ECNL teams and be a part of the solution since he knows the problem

Comment

He was at the GDA showcase a month ago in Bradenton FL and seemed to enjoy what he was seeing.

Comment

I saw eddie play and I thought his playing was a joke.

Comment

Yeah this is called marketing for his private training. Can’t believe these club steal parents money, but I’ll take your money no problem and guarantee them becoming a pro..... sounds just like the clubs. And if it’s so bad why doesn’t he start trying to coach some ECNL teams and be a part of the solution since he knows the problem
                All the parents should drop out of the ECNL league immediately and start private training with Eddie Johnson.

Comment

It was probably just one game, entire leagues don't teach longball.

Comment

No specifics on which teams were playing ? Maybe he just happened to catch two lower level teams playing. Not all ECNL teams are equal just as in DA.

Comment

No specifics on which teams were playing ? Maybe he just happened to catch two lower level teams playing. Not all ECNL teams are equal just as in DA.
                      He only charges $50 per player for group training. There is hardly any profit in it he does it for the love of the game

Comment

If he loves the game so much, stop charging sh!tty white kids a ton of money to train them. he is a hypocrite

Comment

He's all about making money, promoting himself and his private training. If he really wanted to make a difference in the youth in this country for the love of the game? Then he would be involved with a local club or several local clubs. Instead he bashes anything that is not his training. He spends all day everyday proclaiming how good his training is on his Instagram page. When he could be going around to local youth clubs actually making a difference on a large scale instead of bashing them.

Comment

He only charges $50 per player for group training. There is hardly any profit in it he does it for the love of the game
                            You must be kidding. $50 PER PLAYER IN A GROUP???

THE ENTIRE AMOUNT IS PROFIT....well except maybe what he spent on gas to drive there.

Comment

So the outcome is the federation has lost all control! Abandon!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X