Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champion FC - Who are the Coaches

I already know they are the best, or at least, the Champions... but who are the coaches of these champions? Thank you.

coaches?

looks like only 1 coach - and the owner listed sometimes. are there other coaches? the 1 listed coach, i think, coaches HS soccer so don't know how he can coach all of the Champion FC teams and coach his HS.

Comment

Colin

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      looks like only 1 coach - and the owner listed sometimes. are there other coaches? the 1 listed coach, i think, coaches HS soccer so don't know how he can coach all of the Champion FC teams and coach his HS.
      Champion FC has only 1 coach - Colin IIgner. The other person listed is the owner - they have helpers but not coaches.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Champion FC has only 1 coach - Colin IIgner. The other person listed is the owner - they have helpers but not coaches.
          1. Colin who coaches High School,
          2. the little chinese man that can pass as a player how small he is. Very petite believe name is Kevin, something he promotes the coerver method or something like that. Honestly below average training.
          3. The owner that set up two teams last season.

Total 3. The future looks good.

Looking at results okay looking team, maybe for U10 and below, anything above U11 doesnt make sense.

Comment

Owner never played or knows soccer, clueless! The kevin guy just trains both teams, average and two teams surrounded by parents with egos and cheap ass f)(*&*&*!

Using WPU as their only man made field does not have lights and can't field no more than a 9v9 field.

Comment

Owner never played or knows soccer, clueless! The kevin guy just trains both teams, average and two teams surrounded by parents with egos and cheap ass f)(*&*&*!

Using WPU as their only man made field does not have lights and can't field no more than a 9v9 field.
              Correct i believe Cypress high School, he basically coaches weston kids so really hasnt developed no one other than Weston FC.

Comment

1. Colin who coaches High School,
                2. the little chinese man that can pass as a player how small he is. Very petite believe name is Kevin, something he promotes the coerver method or something like that. Honestly below average training.
                3. The owner that set up two teams last season.

Total 3. The future looks good.

Looking at results okay looking team, maybe for U10 and below, anything above U11 doesnt make sense.
                The little man, trying to make some money cut him a break, correct about being very petite and okay training nothing out this world, never coached in his life.

Comment

so who is the coach, is it Colin or the little chinese man? Also, what do the chinese know about playing soccer?

Comment

Do they have a U10 team and do they play in the broward league? I don't see them on my sons league game schedule.

Comment

Do they have a U10 team and do they play in the broward league? I don't see them on my sons league game schedule.
                      They are not a club but a two team little team, They play under a banner since not a club of Lauderhill Lions AKA the Whores of licensing to others.

They have a U11 coed team where girls and boys play and hope relationship could form and being gentle is taught first and a U12 team.

Heard they now train out of WPU as their field they maintain have no lights. LOL

Comment

so who is the coach, is it Colin or the little chinese man? Also, what do the chinese know about playing soccer?
                        Whoever could make it on a given date is the coach, can be the little petite Vietnamese man, COLON, or the guy that never touched a soccer ball owner think name is omar.

Comment

will sale you the coerver dream and that he is the only trainer, mind you that program died a century ago, but will tell you he creates the path to all players.

Just another trainer trying to make extra $$ on the dumb parents!

Comment

Morning everyone - I'm fairly new on these forums. Beyond all criticism, which is sometimes good and sometimes bad, the Jamaican (not Chinese) little man, is without a doubt one of the best coaches at younger ages. He has been developing and training younger players from M-Lakes, Miramar, Pines, Weston, Boca, Coral Springs... he coaches creating situational plays, ball control, smartness, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 ... I've been coming to training or even watching clubs in Broward and Dade, no one is doing what 'little chinese man' is doing - Tell me one coach in South Florida developing as he is ???
                            He might not have played or coach at high level, but I tell ya ... he is good - spend time watching and you'll see

Comment

I like the brethren. If you dont know, f u c k off

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X