Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is Inter since they lost the Everton name? Where do we put the following clubs:
    Revolution
    Pythons
    Bridgeport Premier

Is Soccerviza still a thing?
    All of those clubs are solid mid-level clubs that don't try to be anything more than just a nice step up from travel. None of these clubs are great if you have girls but they are nice options for above average to great boys who have "normal parents" with reasonable expectations.

They don't pretend to be academy level or a gateway to D1 scholarships. Depending on on which age group you look at they have teams that range from very good to very average.

Pythons is probably the weakest overall and Soccerviza probably strongest - though as I said all the clubs have 1 or 2 teams that are good. Revolution probably has the best coaches, though Inter still has a few good coaches. Soccerviza probably has the nicest parents/kids while Bridgeport is the cheapest.

If I had boys, I would be happy to have my kid play at any of the clubs on that list.

Comment

Inter is the place for GK training.

Comment

Inter is the place for GK training.
        Is that "the club formerly known as Everton"?

Comment

Since it is a new year, I will be the first to say it
          Margin between fea and CFC is razor thin.

This is the year fsa sweeps them head to head and finishes higher in the encl standings
          With the influx of transfers from OW plus tremendous development of younger players, FSA will stroll to top of the class next season. Plus, CC is long gone, so that helps!

Comment

Now that the StJ’s studs are migrating over to CFC, Yankee is starting to take on water.

Comment

Now that the StJ’s studs are migrating over to CFC, Yankee is starting to take on water.
              BS and Yankee are Dead Man Walking. I give BS a year, Yankee maybe 2 or 3. But both are dead, make no mistake about it.

Comment

Since it is a new year, I will be the first to say it
                Margin between fea and CFC is razor thin.

This is the year fsa sweeps them head to head and finishes higher in the encl standings
                I think everyone here was hopeful that your kid graduated in the spring....guess not!

Wasn't last year the biggest margin between the clubs in terms of head to head, ECNL club point standings, conference position and college placements?

Wouldn't a safer bet be that FSA closes the margin a bit?

Comment

I think everyone here was hopeful that your kid graduated in the spring....guess not!

Wasn't last year the biggest margin between the clubs in terms of head to head, ECNL club point standings, conference position and college placements?

Wouldn't a safer bet be that FSA closes the margin a bit?
                  Every year since S+ has been "FSAs year", yetvthey go down slowly year by year

Comment

BS and Yankee are Dead Man Walking. I give BS a year, Yankee maybe 2 or 3. But both are dead, make no mistake about it.
                    BS sucks and is run by an aśshat, but they’re not going anywhere. Yankee on the other hand...hanging on by a thread. They need to merge with a bigger club ASAP.

Comment

BS sucks and is run by an aśshat, but they’re not going anywhere. Yankee on the other hand...hanging on by a thread. They need to merge with a bigger club ASAP.
                      If egos at either club weren't so large a BS/YU merger would make a lot of sense. BS lasts only as long as MLS clubs stay in BDA

Comment

Why doesn’t Beachside just join ECNL? Same with Oakwood??

Comment

Why doesn’t Beachside just join ECNL? Same with Oakwood??
                          ECNL doesn't want them or need them.

Comment

If egos at either club weren't so large a BS/YU merger would make a lot of sense. BS lasts only as long as MLS clubs stay in BDA
                            o you realise that you have been throwing dirt on YU for the last 10 years and they are still kicking- they will be around for as long as J&W want to keep doing it
                            BS on the other hand was a once seriously proud club that is a shell of its former self

Comment

interesting-not true but interesting

Comment

o you realise that you have been throwing dirt on YU for the last 10 years and they are still kicking- they will be around for as long as J&W want to keep doing it
                                BS on the other hand was a once seriously proud club that is a shell of its former self
                                Yes, YU is kicking....and screaming. Like Beachside, YU, are a shell of their former selves. I think they truly believe they can keep going as long as they want but they have a life span of 1-2 years left. Nothing coming through the pipeline.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X