Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would be better if you named all the former world class players that are now coaching U12 soccer.. As a matter of fact I dare you to name 10 at any level..

Thank you for pointing that out. There are zero club and coaches in florida that have train and develop world class soccer players. You can go back to worshiping him now.

Comment

Thank you for pointing that out. There are zero club and coaches in florida that have train and develop world class soccer players. You can go back to worshiping him now.
      Sorry but I’m just being honest as a human being—-he’s a piece of garbage— if he’s a good soccer coach or not I can’t evaluate him fairly I’m not a soccer expert but I do know people

Comment

Nt

You are clearly an idiot. You said Michia could not train Himself into a world class player so therefore he can't coach kids into being world class players. All I did was point out the idiocy of your statement. Besides the fact that there are NO former world class players coaching U12 players. There are hardly any former world class players coaching actual world class players. I can help you with that Zinedine Zidane is world class. Pep Guardiola is close but was not world class. Do you know anybody like that coaching U12s dumbass?

Comment

You are clearly an idiot. You said Michia could not train Himself into a world class player so therefore he can't coach kids into being world class players. All I did was point out the idiocy of your statement. Besides the fact that there are NO former world class players coaching U12 players. There are hardly any former world class players coaching actual world class players. I can help you with that Zinedine Zidane is world class. Pep Guardiola is close but was not world class. Do you know anybody like that coaching U12s dumbass?
          No need to respond as the positive response of Michia was either his Mommy or Pastore

Comment

Hey Inter Miami Upper Management ,

It’s one thing to be accused of average coaching or whatever but I’m just saying as a business person I don’t hire people like Michia or Pastore to represent my company especially if it’s just a marketing arm for your MLS club. You guys have seriously tainted the brand and it’s not even started yet. My guess is when attendance drops and it will unless they are winning heads will roll.

I’d rather have average coaches but quality human beings interacting with the South Florida community. It’s a big deal when people question ones integrity as opposed to coaching qualifications. You guys blew it!!

Comment

No need to respond as the positive response of Michia was either his Mommy or Pastore
              There was nothing positive or negative regarding Michia. It was ALL about your dumb ass comment regarding world class players and coaches. I dont give a rats ass about your opinion one way or the other and I have no opinion positive or negative about Michia. But your statement was idiotic.

Comment

There was nothing positive or negative regarding Michia. It was ALL about your dumb ass comment regarding world class players and coaches. I dont give a rats ass about your opinion one way or the other and I have no opinion positive or negative about Michia. But your statement was idiotic.
                Your mean like Michia :)

Comment

I wanna add my two cents I’ve had 3 kids go through the south Florida soccer world and we have always stayed away from Weston due to this man— and if my kid today was a U-12 we would pass on Inter Miami as well. Will leave it at that

Comment

I wanna add my two cents I’ve had 3 kids go through the south Florida soccer world and we have always stayed away from Weston due to this man— and if my kid today was a U-12 we would pass on Inter Miami as well. Will leave it at that
                    At least someone knew the truth, most people had to learned it the hard way.

Comment

You are the stupid one. Your kids is 12 years old and you already decided soccer is his life. I not as stupid like you. You go ahead and believe these wash up over the hill ex player. My point is this Michia is done absolutely nothing. The people that you mention has at least played at the highest level. Don't make your 12 year old practice too much. Allow him time to be an 11 year old. Just so you know, name dropping coaches does not make you a soccer expert. You can go back to worshiping Michia now.

Comment

You are the stupid one. Your kids is 12 years old and you already decided soccer is his life. I not as stupid like you. You go ahead and believe these wash up over the hill ex player. My point is this Michia is done absolutely nothing. The people that you mention has at least played at the highest level. Don't make your 12 year old practice too much. Allow him time to be an 11 year old. Just so you know, name dropping coaches does not make you a soccer expert. You can go back to worshiping Michia now.
                        Who wrote that Michia? Michia Mommy? Darth Vader Victor? Tony Fing Russo???? Dude that’s silly. No one is worshipping Michia on any level. He’s garbage maybe he’s a decent coach I have no clue to be honest but as a person he’s the lowest of the low. His press clippings speak for themselves. If your a supporter you are no better than him. If you are clinging on to him for some reason always remember snakes have no loyalty.

Comment

Who wrote that Michia? Michia Mommy? Darth Vader Victor? Tony Fing Russo???? Dude that’s silly. No one is worshipping Michia on any level. He’s garbage maybe he’s a decent coach I have no clue to be honest but as a person he’s the lowest of the low. His press clippings speak for themselves. If your a supporter you are no better than him. If you are clinging on to him for some reason always remember snakes have no loyalty.
                          What did this guy do exactly? Didn’t discipline a kid over an armband. Sounds like armegedon!

Comment

What did this guy do exactly? Didn’t discipline a kid over an armband. Sounds like armegedon!
                            It sounds like a lifetime of bad deeds by a coach and now everyone is chiming in with another story to tell

Comment

Is it possible we can impeach Czar Michia and bring in professional neutral coaches with integrity from Europe and start over ????? In the stock market what do you do when you have a bad stock ?? Do you keep it or admit a mistake sell it and move on??

If Inter Miami is listening (.not the Weston mob guys ) but guys at the top who have a say in the Academy direction—. Cut your losses and move on after May.

Comment

Is it possible we can impeach Czar Michia and bring in professional neutral coaches with integrity from Europe and start over ????? In the stock market what do you do when you have a bad stock ?? Do you keep it or admit a mistake sell it and move on??

If Inter Miami is listening (.not the Weston mob guys ) but guys at the top who have a say in the Academy direction—. Cut your losses and move on after May.
                                While your at it cut them all and bring in some proper coaches . Oh you don’t care I forgot

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X