Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men's Soccer Beyond Club/Premier?

Happy holidays to all on talking soccer - a quick question from a newbie. Any recommendations for a Massachusetts U23 premier club/team?

Also, I presume the U23 process is similar to the Boy's club/premier process - except pay to show up, show up & tryout, get picked or not?

Thanks in advance for any insights folks may have.

Just what I've seen on NEP's scheduling website looks like they have or had various clubs with U23 teams. No idea on tryout process, my kid is still in HS. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just what I've seen on NEP's scheduling website looks like they have or had various clubs with U23 teams. No idea on tryout process, my kid is still in HS. Good luck!
      My kids U23 team was not really tryout based, it was mostly players who grew through the system and then some refererrals.

Comment

Valeo has a U-23 team in NPSL. Probably other local teams in that amateur league. Don’t know the process.

Comment

Happy holidays to all on talking soccer - a quick question from a newbie. Any recommendations for a Massachusetts U23 premier club/team?

Also, I presume the U23 process is similar to the Boy's club/premier process - except pay to show up, show up & tryout, get picked or not?

Thanks in advance for any insights folks may have.
          Welcome to adulthood
          Find a mens league

Comment

Welcome to adulthood
            Find a mens league
            yes. adulthood

Comment

Is your kid (or perhaps you?) holding on to some path (or dream) to soccer post college? Its basically in my understanding a pretty straightforward route - you didn't do DA in HS, and are not on a D1 squad or already in the MSL system or playing overseas for a big club/franchise, therefore you are fighting to get into table scraps of USL1 or USL2 or worse whatever is below that in the U.S.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X