• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top 25 DA teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

Top 40 USYS teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

Top 30 Ecnl teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

And you are right. By u15 100% of any team from Oregon won’t scratch the top 75 teams in the country. Period.

Kids developed really well. Parent becomes an idiot and moves them to the best propaganda club and the next generation thinks the the propaganda club that got them there. That’s why you see inconsistent results from every single Oregon club compared to in age competitors.

Coach>Player>Team>Club>parent>league. In that order of importance. Parents are literally more of a risk to derail the process so that gives you an idea of how important a “league” is.

Makes sense when oregon da teams are terrible in the da

Oregon USYS teams are terrible in the USYS national league

And oregon Ecnl teams are terrible in Ecnl.

I would point out that Ecnl is pretty weak overall. Even the crappy Da and USYS national teams would beat the crummy Ecnl teams from Oregon.
    Sad but true.

Doesn’t matter the league, these kids all end up in the same place.

Comment

Well I guess National League is getting traction. No other explanation for negative Nelly to be bringing it up in a thread that has nothing to do with it.
      National League is third tier. Everyone knows that

Comment

And you are right. By u15 100% of any team from Oregon won’t scratch the top 75 teams in the country. Period.

Kids developed really well. Parent becomes an idiot and moves them to the best propaganda club and the next generation thinks the the propaganda club that got them there. That’s why you see inconsistent results from every single Oregon club compared to in age competitors.

Coach>Player>Team>Club>parent>league. In that order of importance. Parents are literally more of a risk to derail the process so that gives you an idea of how important a “league” is.

I would point out that Ecnl is pretty weak overall. Even the crappy Da and USYS national teams would beat the crummy Ecnl teams from Oregon.
        This guy again with his opinions that are (a) wrong and (b) based on nothing. Give it a rest.

Comment

This guy again with his opinions that are (a) wrong and (b) based on nothing. Give it a rest.
          But his facts are spot on. Jus Sayin

Comment

This is spot on.

Comment

CU had one good team in their Ecnl league. That must mean they are better than everyone else?

Nevermind there are 30 USYS teams that would destroy them and have better commits. There are usys B teams that have better commits and better teams than any cu team.

Nevermind there are 25 DA teams that would do the same. DA B teams are better.

Nevermind that the same CU team isn’t even top 15 in their own watered down league now.

It’s hilarious. Nevermind the facts just tell someone they are wrong and I guess that says it all.

There isn’t one club in Oregon that has more than one team better than anyone else. Not one.

Comment

But his facts are spot on. Jus Sayin
                Actually, they aren't.

Comment

CU had one good team in their Ecnl league. That must mean they are better than everyone else?

Nevermind there are 30 USYS teams that would destroy them and have better commits. There are usys B teams that have better commits and better teams than any cu team.

Nevermind there are 25 DA teams that would do the same. DA B teams are better.

Nevermind that the same CU team isn’t even top 15 in their own watered down league now.

It’s hilarious. Nevermind the facts just tell someone they are wrong and I guess that says it all.

There isn’t one club in Oregon that has more than one team better than anyone else. Not one.
                  A "fact" is "something that is known to exist or have happened; truth; reality." Please identify the "facts" in your statement. Please list the 30 USYS teams that are known to have destroyed CU. Please list the USYS "B" teams that have better commits (ed. note that the term "B" and "better" are subjective). Please list the 25 DA teams that are known to have destroyed CU and their B team counterparts.

You obviously don't have a clue what a fact is, but you are entitled to your baseless opinions because ... well, this is what America is in 2019/2020.

Comment

A "fact" is "something that is known to exist or have happened; truth; reality." Please identify the "facts" in your statement. Please list the 30 USYS teams that are known to have destroyed CU. Please list the USYS "B" teams that have better commits (ed. note that the term "B" and "better" are subjective). Please list the 25 DA teams that are known to have destroyed CU and their B team counterparts.

You obviously don't have a clue what a fact is, but you are entitled to your baseless opinions because ... well, this is what America is in 2019/2020.
                    Your narrowing the discussion to a local, neighborhood 501c3 mission based club THUSC.

Who aren't even on the radar of historically average clubs created in this great state.

Extrapolating them to regional or national relevance is not a reach, it's comical at best.

Comment

I enjoy this conversation. I almost believed a comment until I saw it was from someone at CU then I realized It must be the opposite.

I remember just recently when USYS and ECNL were the only two entities around.

CU and FCP were both in last place with nearly every single team had goal differentials up to -30.

Not one team could crack the USYS national championship either.

Here comes the DA and most everyone left. Top teams in Ecnl went from last to respectable and they started to say they were the best by default.

Now you’ve got 25-40 teams in each league that laughs at any team from Oregon.

Let the claiming to be best commence!

Comment

I enjoy this conversation. I almost believed a comment until I saw it was from someone at CU then I realized It must be the opposite.

I remember just recently when USYS and ECNL were the only two entities around.

CU and FCP were both in last place with nearly every single team had goal differentials up to -30.

Not one team could crack the USYS national championship either.

Here comes the DA and most everyone left. Top teams in Ecnl went from last to respectable and they started to say they were the best by default.

Now you’ve got 25-40 teams in each league that laughs at any team from Oregon.

Let the claiming to be best commence!
                        Don’t forget that the thorns da ended up as the doormat for that league too.

They have never recovered. Just look at them now. Struggling to develop kids and the only commits the have are ones they claim from other clubs.

Comment

If there was one league again

When USYS was the only league

Washington’s top 7-8 teams were always better than anything from Oregon.

Northwest champions league had every single wa team undefeated and Oregon team in first place in their bracket had no wins. It was hilarious.

Things haven’t changed. Only the dilution of everyone and the ability to hide from each other so they can sell league propaganda rather then actual substance.

Comment

Northwest champions league had every single wa team undefeated and Oregon team in first place in their bracket had no wins. It was hilarious.

Things haven’t changed. Only the dilution of everyone and the ability to hide from each other so they can sell league propaganda rather then actual substance.
                            Curious as to when all of this happened. Could you provide dates and hyperlinks.

Thank you.

Comment

I think you are exaggerating. There are about 4-5 clubs in WA (SU, Crossfire Premier, PacNW, WPFC, and sometimes Eastside FC) that have a history of fielding teams better than most Oregon teams, but the gap wasn't such that top Oregon teams are routinely crushed.

Of course, with the top WA clubs in BECNL, Oregon teams should do well this weekend in NWNL.

Comment

I think you are exaggerating. There are about 4-5 clubs in WA (SU, Crossfire Premier, PacNW, WPFC, and sometimes Eastside FC) that have a history of fielding teams better than most Oregon teams, but the gap wasn't such that top Oregon teams are routinely crushed.

Of course, with the top WA clubs in BECNL, Oregon teams should do well this weekend in NWNL.
                                CU and FC beat most of those Seattle ECNL teams last year both times they played.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X