Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get it. This is another flamer parent joke. Good one!
    Run for your money, don’t make me laugh. You have one player and we all know her weakness. Kick and run doesn’t work against TBU. That’s why they beat all those GA teams this year.
    If you want to try for the title, all you have to do is make a phone call.
    A grown man talking about a 12 year old girl on an internet message board, how disgusting is that? How sad your life must be.

Comment

Name another player other than #77 that anyone cares about?
      All I can say about the training is it's better than the flames. The good thing is that a majority of the team trains outside of the club. That's why your development curve comment makes no sense. Tell me how many flamers are training beyond the team ones?

Arrogant is the word you are looking for by the way. Arrogant and Pompous are basically the same word so no need to say it twice.

And I'll say it again...No need to set up a flames vs TBU scrimmage. Not worth our time.
      You’re a sorry excuse for a human being(s). Who comes on a message board and talks down about 12 year old kids. I can only assume this is either MR or TG or both in a circle jerk thinking you’re some big shot talking the way you are about kids, hiding behind an anonymous message board because everyone knows you don’t have it in you to say these things to anyone’s face.

Comment

To whom it may concern. I was informed that someone mentioned me on this thread. I believe that you have me confused with someone else. Its bitter sweet because my family made some great relationship with parents on that team and still keep in contact with quite a few to this day. So to get accused by a parent on our old team that I'm talking about their kid is disappointing. This puts into perspective that you cant truly trust every parent on a team because you don't know if their friendship is true or just for some type of underlying gain. I had a chance to go back and read these comments posts whatever you call it and its pretty comical theatre. There is merit to a lot of the comments though and I think maybe the parent at WFF truly has an alternative motive maybe to cause divide among their own team so parents start to call out individual players or what not. But without a doubt the player mentioned #77 was and is a great athletic player. I didn't see any postings calling out any individual players so good or bad things so maybe this is the reason the WFF parent is upset I guess. That WFF team my daughter played on had some great players and won a lot of games and championships but many parents can agree that the coach made it more important about chasing trophies and not about development. So we are like the many parents from different teams who left for a change in scenery and better opportunities and have not looked back. I wish WFF players nothing but success obviously not if we ever get a chance to go head to head but either way cheers to the true parents of WFF. My daughter is very competitive a let her do the talking on the field and so far so good even if you like it or not. I want to give a shout out to the people who served in our Military. Happy Memorial Day....TG

Comment

FESA 07 team

Comment

Orlando City

Comment

To whom it may concern. I was informed that someone mentioned me on this thread. I believe that you have me confused with someone else. Its bitter sweet because my family made some great relationship with parents on that team and still keep in contact with quite a few to this day. So to get accused by a parent on our old team that I'm talking about their kid is disappointing. This puts into perspective that you cant truly trust every parent on a team because you don't know if their friendship is true or just for some type of underlying gain. I had a chance to go back and read these comments posts whatever you call it and its pretty comical theatre. There is merit to a lot of the comments though and I think maybe the parent at WFF truly has an alternative motive maybe to cause divide among their own team so parents start to call out individual players or what not. But without a doubt the player mentioned #77 was and is a great athletic player. I didn't see any postings calling out any individual players so good or bad things so maybe this is the reason the WFF parent is upset I guess. That WFF team my daughter played on had some great players and won a lot of games and championships but many parents can agree that the coach made it more important about chasing trophies and not about development. So we are like the many parents from different teams who left for a change in scenery and better opportunities and have not looked back. I wish WFF players nothing but success obviously not if we ever get a chance to go head to head but either way cheers to the true parents of WFF. My daughter is very competitive a let her do the talking on the field and so far so good even if you like it or not. I want to give a shout out to the people who served in our Military. Happy Memorial Day....TG
              I don't have dog in the fight here, but yes a parent did call out a 12 year old girl claiming that she has weaknesses and can only kick and run and it was obviously a TBU parent. I've seen both TBU & WFF and although TBU appears be the better team at this point that player is the most talented player on both teams hands down. Looks like its some jealousy and insecurities bewteen the two teams. Get it together and be better then this, but hey what else could you expect on an anonymous forum.

Comment

I can understand why you are upset. Being upset will not change the facts. Tbu is the best 07 team in florida.
                Thank you for taking the time to post your feelings. Facts do not care about your feelings.

Comment

We are Florida Elite!

FESA 2007 is the best in the State.

Comment

I don't have dog in the fight here, but yes a parent did call out a 12 year old girl claiming that she has weaknesses and can only kick and run and it was obviously a TBU parent. I've seen both TBU & WFF and although TBU appears be the better team at this point that player is the most talented player on both teams hands down. Looks like its some jealousy and insecurities bewteen the two teams. Get it together and be better then this, but hey what else could you expect on an anonymous forum.
                    Lies, lies, lies. The player has no feet and nothing but speed. The player would make a great track athlete. To say the player has more talent than the well rounded tbu player. That is a lie.

Comment

Lies, lies, lies. The player has no feet and nothing but speed. The player would make a great track athlete. To say the player has more talent than the well rounded tbu player. That is a lie.
                      you're a douche. i've seen plenty of players get labeled as "just fast" as an excuse other parents make.

"she won't make it at the older age groups when she can't just run by people anymore," they typically say. its makes them feel better about their slow daughter.

in reality, what happens is that the fast player often has a lot more skill then they are given credit for or they develop more skill and continue to dominate. speed is a tool that plays. Period.

this age group is just getting rolling and there is still plenty of time to improve one's first touch, passing, and striking. that's a he11 of a lot easier then making an average or slow player fast.

Comment

Reply to WFF triggered parent

I was going to let this go but now I have to respond. I haven't been active on this site in months but read it for some good laughs. If you read this particular thread, all it talks about is players, coaches, clubs, opinions and BS. The flames 07 team has some talented players and they will be getting some additional talent from BR next season. I didn't see a single one of your games this season and have no idea how some kids developed.
                        I have always owned my actions and don't plan to change now. Just know I didn't write all that stuff about your team. Others have been adding fuel to that fire. We could talk face-to-face since I know who WE are. MR

Comment

I've never scored a goal in my life without getting a pass from someone else....Abby Wambach

Comment

you're a douche. i've seen plenty of players get labeled as "just fast" as an excuse other parents make.

"she won't make it at the older age groups when she can't just run by people anymore," they typically say. its makes them feel better about their slow daughter.

in reality, what happens is that the fast player often has a lot more skill then they are given credit for or they develop more skill and continue to dominate. speed is a tool that plays. Period.

this age group is just getting rolling and there is still plenty of time to improve one's first touch, passing, and striking. that's a he11 of a lot easier then making an average or slow player fast.
                            Speed is an advantage in all sports. To call someone talented because the kids is a second faster than most kids is short sighted. Instead of you being upset get little Usain bolt to work on some ball control. This ultimately turn them into a better player.

Comment

I was going to let this go but now I have to respond. I haven't been active on this site in months but read it for some good laughs. If you read this particular thread, all it talks about is players, coaches, clubs, opinions and BS. The flames 07 team has some talented players and they will be getting some additional talent from BR next season. I didn't see a single one of your games this season and have no idea how some kids developed.
                              I have always owned my actions and don't plan to change now. Just know I didn't write all that stuff about your team. Others have been adding fuel to that fire. We could talk face-to-face since I know who WE are. MR
                              You have my number use it.

Comment

Fesa

The best in the State...

FESA 2007

#CantStopWontStop
                                #WeAreFloridaElite

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X