Everything Armada

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy how engaged Floridians, Jax in particular, are on here as it is helpful for people who are new to the area and to get the latest scoop at times. However, I never understand the amount of time people spend on here throwing shade and negativity at each other. It is kids soccer and each parent made a call on which club they think is best for their family and kids. It's fine to have a local rivalry but 80% of the posts here are non sense or negative.

I am not from here but I have a job where I have to move every few years so my kids have had experience playing in multiple states and a different country. My 2 cents:
    Armada is a decent club where they emphasize more passing, ball movement, and team play than FESA does, but they are not as deep as other clubs and it shows when they play at the top level that there is a talent gap. FESA is better at speed, physicality, and playing to win by moving the ball from defense to offense quickly using the sides to set it the forwards to score. However they tend to foul a lot and not truly understand why they are passing the ball to certain places just doing what they are told. Both clubs have some great coaches, good coaches, and bad coaches. The overall quality of play and understanding of the game/strategy of both clubs is lesser than what I have seen in the Northeast or Midwest, honestly. Abroad the focus is much more on the mental side, strategy, deep understanding of the position, and touch. I believe this is why you do not see many players from either clubs making it to the MLS or top colleges for soccer (Stanford, UNC, Wake, Indiana, etc).

In summary both clubs are solid with the same issues every club or city has. Both have passionate parents and good kids. Have a rivalry but this stuff is ridiculous. If JFC, FESA, and CCSC merged or had a partnership it could develop a very strong team to compete nationally perhaps. Not sure if that will ever happen but until then I will continue to enjoy watching all these kids play soccer, have fun, and get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I enjoy how engaged Floridians, Jax in particular, are on here as it is helpful for people who are new to the area and to get the latest scoop at times. However, I never understand the amount of time people spend on here throwing shade and negativity at each other. It is kids soccer and each parent made a call on which club they think is best for their family and kids. It's fine to have a local rivalry but 80% of the posts here are non sense or negative.

I am not from here but I have a job where I have to move every few years so my kids have had experience playing in multiple states and a different country. My 2 cents:
      Armada is a decent club where they emphasize more passing, ball movement, and team play than FESA does, but they are not as deep as other clubs and it shows when they play at the top level that there is a talent gap. FESA is better at speed, physicality, and playing to win by moving the ball from defense to offense quickly using the sides to set it the forwards to score. However they tend to foul a lot and not truly understand why they are passing the ball to certain places just doing what they are told. Both clubs have some great coaches, good coaches, and bad coaches. The overall quality of play and understanding of the game/strategy of both clubs is lesser than what I have seen in the Northeast or Midwest, honestly. Abroad the focus is much more on the mental side, strategy, deep understanding of the position, and touch. I believe this is why you do not see many players from either clubs making it to the MLS or top colleges for soccer (Stanford, UNC, Wake, Indiana, etc).

In summary both clubs are solid with the same issues every club or city has. Both have passionate parents and good kids. Have a rivalry but this stuff is ridiculous. If JFC, FESA, and CCSC merged or had a partnership it could develop a very strong team to compete nationally perhaps. Not sure if that will ever happen but until then I will continue to enjoy watching all these kids play soccer, have fun, and get better.
      Well said. On the boys side, JFC still has had a leg up on FESA with development and training though struggled to compete in much more difficult DA league. The girls side is a mess for both clubs with the reindeer games. They have too many soft kids from the burbs spawned by entitled parents who demand the best for their Sally and are willing to pay for it even extra. Many are not athletic and get run over when playing legit clubs who have better athletes and technical. It ain't pretty. FESA deploys stronger athletes to make up for lack of technical trying to win some games. JFC is just in denial.

Most coaches at both clubs are a joke. They lack energy and creativity. Same old drills and rarely do they teach to their individual players helping them with positional technical/tactics or customized training for a specific player's needs. One size fits all and they normally just yell at and call players out during games. That is the worst coaching and you see it it all time.

Comment

If those clubs merged, teams would be stronger for sure but with the same management, players would still not be developed properly.

Comment

Sure A hole

Great to hear from the out of State A hole brigade what they think of Florida football clubs especially Jacksonville. We may have out Bubbs and Snailbugglers but out of all the large soccer hubs in the USA...one wasn't involved in the University soccer scandal...California can suck my balls, the north east can suck my balls, Texas can suck my balls and your beloved midwest can suck my balls. We might be all the things you say we are...but at least we're not you! Now you, Mr.FromoutOfStateAndKnowMore...you can work my Pee hole because I'm about ready because the midwest just finished sucking my balls.

Comment

Great to hear from the out of State A hole brigade what they think of Florida football clubs especially Jacksonville. We may have out Bubbs and Snailbugglers but out of all the large soccer hubs in the USA...one wasn't involved in the University soccer scandal...California can suck my balls, the north east can suck my balls, Texas can suck my balls and your beloved midwest can suck my balls. We might be all the things you say we are...but at least we're not you! Now you, Mr.FromoutOfStateAndKnowMore...you can work my Pee hole because I'm about ready because the midwest just finished sucking my balls.
            Pat and staff suck balls.

Comment

There is only one thing worse than FESA and Armada spewing hate. Someone from out of town sticking their nose in it. Could you imagine the power of hate if they united? Scary.

Comment

There is only one thing worse than FESA and Armada spewing hate. Someone from out of town sticking their nose in it. Could you imagine the power of hate if they united? Scary.
                STFU Do you live in the real world? No, you are on TS stupid pos.

Comment

Corruption and lists

Ever notice the "best" or highest ranked teams are always clustered in the most corrupt sporting States in our withering Union. Sick and tired of hearing 13 year old California girls are the best, New York, Connecticut, Texas...bla bla bla! Wonder how much it costs to get a push up on your precious lists...Florida is going to have to up its game! Start greasing the right wheels...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X