•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are typing about an 18yr old.

Teenager.

Get the F out of here and act like an adult. Loser.
    Good thing she is not a professional because she would be critiqued constantly

Comment

Talking about a specific teen girl on an anonymous chatroom, you should all be ashamed. What a bunch of losers.

You all should man up and talk about girls at games. Out loud. In person. Of course none of you have the balls. Pathetic, weak little people you are.

Losers.
      Look, some of us have no life and are scared to even leave the house. You expect us to be all tough and criticize people in person? That's BS. We would get beat up and stuffed into the garbage can.

This is a safe place for weak, scared males to put young females down without fear of getting criticized or pounded.

Comment

Look, some of us have no life and are scared to even leave the house. You expect us to be all tough and criticize people in person? That's BS. We would get beat up and stuffed into the garbage can.

This is a safe place for weak, scared males to put young females down without fear of getting criticized or pounded.
        Yes. This is what I wanted to say but was scared to say.

Comment

Talking about a specific teen girl on an anonymous chatroom, you should all be ashamed. What a bunch of losers.

You all should man up and talk about girls at games. Out loud. In person. Of course none of you have the balls. Pathetic, weak little people you are.

Losers.
          But see that’s the thing. She doesn’t want to be the typical teenage amateur student athlete. She wants to be a pro. She thinks she’s a pro. Have you seen what people post about Rapinoe or Naeher? If she (or her proxy defenders on here) can’t take the criticism she shouldn’t have put herself in the spotlight in such a ridiculous and pathetic way. You don’t get to have it both ways. “I’m a professional athlete except when people want to say mean things. Then I’m a little kid and should be treated as such.” Nope.

Comment

But see that’s the thing. She doesn’t want to be the typical teenage amateur student athlete. She wants to be a pro. She thinks she’s a pro. Have you seen what people post about Rapinoe or Naeher? If she (or her proxy defenders on here) can’t take the criticism she shouldn’t have put herself in the spotlight in such a ridiculous and pathetic way. You don’t get to have it both ways. “I’m a professional athlete except when people want to say mean things. Then I’m a little kid and should be treated as such.” Nope.
            f#$% off, you idiot. Why keep talking about an 18yr old kid. Jealous? Bitter? leave it alone, unless you have some inside knowledge on her situation...... If not, stop typing.

Comment

You f-ing pigs! Losers. Absolute losers.

Comment

Sad people for sure.

Comment

f#$% off, you idiot. Why keep talking about an 18yr old kid. Jealous? Bitter? leave it alone, unless you have some inside knowledge on her situation...... If not, stop typing.
                  What is there to be jealous about? Jealous that she has NEVER been to a national camp? Jealous that she has NEVER played a single minute of college soccer? This is a player that received some horribly bad advice

Comment

Again, she gave up her “18 year old kid” status when she declined a college soccer opportunity and attempted to go pro. Her choice. If she had done what every single other “18 year old kid” soccer player in the United States did - play in college - no one would be talking about her here. But she chose a different path, and that is newsworthy and worth discussion.

While you load up on righteous indignation defending a full grown adult who made a poor decision that didn’t work out for her, ask yourself this. When Lebron went pro straight out of high school, did you consider him an “18 year old kid” and thus immune from criticism? Was Kobe off limits as a Lakers rookie because he had just turned 18? No, and it sounds ridiculous just reading it. They were adults who had chosen an adult path instead of the typical 18 year old path of college.

So if they were fair game to criticize but this adult soccer player isn’t, why is that? Because she’s female? Because she’s less successful than they are? Because she’s white and comes from a wealthy family? Or because you know her? Or because you’re affiliated with Thorns DA?

Comment

Again, she gave up her “18 year old kid” status when she declined a college soccer opportunity and attempted to go pro. Her choice. If she had done what every single other “18 year old kid” soccer player in the United States did - play in college - no one would be talking about her here. But she chose a different path, and that is newsworthy and worth discussion.

While you load up on righteous indignation defending a full grown adult who made a poor decision that didn’t work out for her, ask yourself this. When Lebron went pro straight out of high school, did you consider him an “18 year old kid” and thus immune from criticism? Was Kobe off limits as a Lakers rookie because he had just turned 18? No, and it sounds ridiculous just reading it. They were adults who had chosen an adult path instead of the typical 18 year old path of college.

So if they were fair game to criticize but this adult soccer player isn’t, why is that? Because she’s female? Because she’s less successful than they are? Because she’s white and comes from a wealthy family? Or because you know her? Or because you’re affiliated with Thorns DA?
                      What a stupid waste of time this is and your nonsense. Get a life and stop typing about 18 yr olds. You know nothing about her situation. Dumb speculation and a waste of time.

Comment

What is there to be jealous about? Jealous that she has NEVER been to a national camp? Jealous that she has NEVER played a single minute of college soccer? This is a player that received some horribly bad advice
                        Exactly. What is it? Did she beat out your DD a few yrs back? Did she stop one of your DD penalty kicks? Why do you go on and on about an 18yr old that you know nothing about?

Comment

She is 18 year old kid, not sure what the appropriate age for criticism is but I believe it is not 18. Grow the heck up and act like an adult.

Comment

I had a medical condition that required some really powerful medication. Side effects caused my testicles and penis to shrink and shrivel up to almost nothing. No more testosterone. My voice is now high like a little girl. My wife left me. My kids laugh at me.

So my only outlet is posting on here criticizing young girls. Cut me some slack. My life is really sad.

Comment

No matter what your opinion on this, it's really a nonissue at this point. No college. No pros. No meaningful games in the past 9 months and none in her future. Not worth discussing anymore, whether you think her decisions were wise or whacko.

Comment

No matter what your opinion on this, it's really a nonissue at this point. No college. No pros. No meaningful games in the past 9 months and none in her future. Not worth discussing anymore, whether you think her decisions were wise or whacko.
                                Whatever. Her future and story has just started. Don't come back on here and try to justify your bullshQt and idiocy, about an 18 yr old. None in her future? F#ck off. You have no idea. Otherwise you would articulate her situation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X