ICE. Global Premier Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think people were gonna lay down after that lawsuit????? Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You think people were gonna lay down after that lawsuit????? Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight!!!
      Hopefully the next lawsuit goes better for gps.

Comment

Hopefully the next lawsuit goes better for gps.
        Yawn.

Comment

Lots of back pay coming to all the Office Staff who were forced to be stuck in that pathetic excuse of an office. Staff were often times forced to work 8am until 10pm. When we say 10pm that’s getting home after you 7:30-9pm session. You can’t make people work those hours and not compensate them. Once again GPS thinking they can do whatever they want without repercussions. WRONG!!!!! The little office people now have a Voice!!!! Class Action Lawsuit coming your way. Nice little check coming everyone’s way!! Much deserved after working for tyrants JB and PB!! Horrible People! Merry Christmas Office Grunts!! Santa is coming. Ho ho ho

Comment

Lots of back pay coming to all the Office Staff who were forced to be stuck in that pathetic excuse of an office. Staff were often times forced to work 8am until 10pm. When we say 10pm that’s getting home after you 7:30-9pm session. You can’t make people work those hours and not compensate them. Once again GPS thinking they can do whatever they want without repercussions. WRONG!!!!! The little office people now have a Voice!!!! Class Action Lawsuit coming your way. Nice little check coming everyone’s way!! Much deserved after working for tyrants JB and PB!! Horrible People! Merry Christmas Office Grunts!! Santa is coming. Ho ho ho
            Are you two years old? Grow up.

Comment

Grow Up?? Really??? Stop taking advantage of people!!! Treat them with dignity!!! How bout you Shut up!!!!

Comment

I gotta agree with last post. Just shut up!!!! You work these people to the bone and expect them to stay loyal because you dangle a carrot in front of them. Please!! Pay them what they deserve!!! Everybody gotta eat Mate!

Comment

I gotta agree with last post. Just shut up!!!! You work these people to the bone and expect them to stay loyal because you dangle a carrot in front of them. Please!! Pay them what they deserve!!! Everybody gotta eat Mate!
                  Love you how always answer yourself in these posts. Yawn.

Comment

Love you how always answer yourself in these posts. Yawn.
                    MH you are on the wrong website again mate. Jobsearch.Com that’s the one brother.

Comment

What your neglecting is that this ia public forum read by paying customers who have to answer questions regarding these stupid childish posts. You are embarrassing yourselves
                      you are an embarrassment! I’m going to personally ban you from TS!!!!!

Comment

Settle down Sparky!!!!!

Comment

Been quiet out here.... anybody from GPS left out here?? Hello..... Anybody....

Comment

Pete?? JOE?? Guys.... hello... can you hear me???

Comment

Agreed

I completely agree. GPS has overworked their coaches since its inception. I am still friends with my daughters old coach who left GPS 2 years ago. They worked crazy hours, never had proper time off and were docked for every cent. I would tell him all the time it was against American Labor laws the way they were worked. Once a couple of the coaches added up their hours and figured out they made $2.50/hr.

This coach, back in their home country, was contacted this week by the US State Dept. and Homeland Security to give a statement on their GPS experience. They reached out to me because they were nervous about going to the US Embassy. I said go, give them your statement, you did nothing wrong! I hope the coaches receive the compensation they should have been given in the first place.

And yes, I realize this isn't just a GPS problem... so other clubs take note...

Comment

Am I 2 yo? Yawn??? Hahahahaha . It’s finally here!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X