WFF DA record

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't let them train my son at that club if they were giving free memberships ..they don't have the culture , coaching or training to develope players for higher level..rec is ok but high level no..

Comment

Can't wait to see all the players and parents return to wff next season. I wonder how they will justify their return

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Can't wait to see all the players and parents return to wff next season. I wonder how they will justify their return
        The only reason parents and players would return would be to get a refund or with their new clubs to smash WFF teams.

Comment

I would go back to the GDA just for the fries...Their awesome...

Comment

I would go back to the GDA just for the fries...Their awesome...
            *they’re

Comment

YY is really going to have to pull out his magic for the 2nd of the season.
              Coaches quitting & the 18/19 is toast.
              Could not happen to a bigger douche bag
              You trolls keep doubting YY. Now since the local ECNL clubs are scared to play friendly matches against WFF GDA teams. YY has scheduled friendly matches against top ECNL clubs across the country. Supposedly there will be a trip to Texas to play their top ECNL clubs in friendly matches. YY always has a solution to keep WFF status as one of the top youth girls programs in the nation.

Comment

You are absolutely correct. Yy also said he would not play the girls ecnl team. They are too easy to beat. He is taking the GDA to play friendly across the USA against boys ecnl team. Can't wait to see all the ex wff people crawling back to yy asking for forgiveness.

Comment

You are absolutely correct. Yy also said he would not play the girls ecnl team. They are too easy to beat. He is taking the GDA to play friendly across the USA against boys ecnl team. Can't wait to see all the ex wff people crawling back to yy asking for forgiveness.
                  Makes sense to travel out of state for friendly matches since there are no local club teams that can compete with WFF GDA. YY is always coming up with genius ways to prepare GDA teams for 2nd half of the season.

Comment

You trolls keep doubting YY. Now since the local ECNL clubs are scared to play friendly matches against WFF GDA teams. YY has scheduled friendly matches against top ECNL clubs across the country. Supposedly there will be a trip to Texas to play their top ECNL clubs in friendly matches. YY always has a solution to keep WFF status as one of the top youth girls programs in the nation.
                    That's funny, because I know for a fact that the GDA program was asked about playing a friendly against the ECNL team at TBU and our coach (WFF) declined, multiple times.

Your just a troll. How so the two teams have any idea about how they can compete against each other unless they play?

I'd love for us to play TBU. It would stop all this BS.

And to be honest after seeing our girls play this season, I don't think it would end well for WFF.

Comment

That's funny, because I know for a fact that the GDA program was asked about playing a friendly against the ECNL team at TBU and our coach (WFF) declined, multiple times.

Your just a troll. How so the two teams have any idea about how they can compete against each other unless they play?

I'd love for us to play TBU. It would stop all this BS.

And to be honest after seeing our girls play this season, I don't think it would end well for WFF.
                      You're so full of crap. WFF would smash the TBU ECNL teams. TBU would never agree to play WFF GDA teams. All the TBU players would flock over to WFF after getting smashed by the GDA teams.

Comment

Funny why didnt the USWNT have the local Tampa DA program for a scrimmage since you guys are feeders for the WNT camps right...The TBU boys teams are scrimmaging them why not WFF? Answer is WFF player pool doesnt have good enough players for that...Go ask your Director why and he will say because TBU just has too many contacts with the USWNT.

Comment

Funny why didnt the USWNT have the local Tampa DA program for a scrimmage since you guys are feeders for the WNT camps right...The TBU boys teams are scrimmaging them why not WFF? Answer is WFF player pool doesnt have good enough players for that...Go ask your Director why and he will say because TBU just has too many contacts with the USWNT.
                          I know right. IMG must really suck.

Comment

You're so full of crap. WFF would smash the TBU ECNL teams. TBU would never agree to play WFF GDA teams. All the TBU players would flock over to WFF after getting smashed by the GDA teams.
                            Thats what I'm saying, let them play and then we will know the answer. I've seen the GDA team play and I've seen the ECNL team play. There is really no comparison. WWF - no passing individualism, ECNL dynamic. If you havent seen them both play you have no idea. if you have then you know.

Comment

Thats what I'm saying, let them play and then we will know the answer. I've seen the GDA team play and I've seen the ECNL team play. There is really no comparison. WWF - no passing individualism, ECNL dynamic. If you havent seen them both play you have no idea. if you have then you know.
                              No passing ? Well that's a trademark of all Florida soccer...I swear the coaches accept it..don't want to rock the boat..we want little Chloe to come back next season 🤦...accept it da is a joke!!!

Comment

WFF Pre DA coaches or now called Elite coaches never train on basic fundamentals. Go to the U10, U11, U12 or U13 teams...Those are the most important age groups..Go look at their teams and you will see why their player pool is poor. They cant make 2 passes together to save their lives. WFF needs to send out a parent survey and dump the coaches in those positions and truly get experience coaches at the grass roots. But hay...Those coaches are always their killing the private training which still hasn't helped those teams...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X