• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wff ecnl

Is WFFs going back to ECNL?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, but they are not leaving the DA program. With the strength of their Pre DA program and NPL teams WFF will be able to have GDA and ECNL programs. When you have strong coaches with great leadership and the charisma of YY it will make WFF the best club in the Southeast.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2633603]Yes, but they are not leaving the DA program. With the strength of their Pre DA program and NPL teams WFF will be able to have GDA and ECNL programs. When you have strong coaches with great leadership and the charisma of YY it will make WFF the best club in the Southeast.[/QUOT

They only have u13/14 boys .they won't get anymore age groups...u13 and 14s are on there way out anyway...plus the club is a joke ..they have no good coaches and it's all about politics..bunch of scumbags at that club..

Comment

Yes, but they are not leaving the DA program. With the strength of their Pre DA program and NPL teams WFF will be able to have GDA and ECNL programs. When you have strong coaches with great leadership and the charisma of YY it will make WFF the best club in the Southeast.
        Pre da 😂😂😂😂 what a jerk off

Comment

The email from the great one earlier this week sure points in that direction

Comment

please share teh email

Comment

please share teh email
              You’re cute, the way you ask for more information to twist into bashing WFF.

Comment

WFF knows that they will be getting the boot form the DA soon...WFF is actually doing TBU a big favor if this happens...TBU will get automatic wins and dont have to travel far...Thanks WFF you just gave TBU a solid...

Comment

Not official yet but ECNL is hoping to bring a top level GDA club back over. TBU is trembling in fear of WFF coming back over. TBU would not be the top ECNL team in Tampa is WFF comes back over.

Comment

That was funny...TBU trembling...Please do tell what age group you think WFF has a chance at beating TBU...WFF Girls team would rather be hanging out wither cuz I mean boyfriend at their best steakhouse in Brandon which is golden corral just saying...

Comment

That was funny...TBU trembling...Please do tell what age group you think WFF has a chance at beating TBU...WFF Girls team would rather be hanging out wither cuz I mean boyfriend at their best steakhouse in Brandon which is golden corral just saying...
                      I know that you are excited about the new Bud Light Seltzer’s being released, but let’s wait until after lunchtime to polish off a case.

Comment

I know that you are excited about the new Bud Light Seltzer’s being released, but let’s wait until after lunchtime to polish off a case.
                        I don't do bud light. Polishing off a bottle of macallan 18. How else could I afford bullsh it club soccer. Tbu or wff, the battle of where is the biggest pile of sh it. Both club have ex national team coaches. How can the training be so different? Dumb a ss parents don't get pull into the which pile of sh it stinks the least battle. I was watching goal keeper training the other day. I overheard the goalkeeper trainer say, when the ball is coming get in between the ball and the goal and stop it. Holy sh it, I was amazed at the quality level of training these keeper are getting. I will share more from the field player side. If anyone has any question.

Comment

I don't do bud light. Polishing off a bottle of macallan 18. How else could I afford bullsh it club soccer. Tbu or wff, the battle of where is the biggest pile of sh it. Both club have ex national team coaches. How can the training be so different? Dumb a ss parents don't get pull into the which pile of sh it stinks the least battle. I was watching goal keeper training the other day. I overheard the goalkeeper trainer say, when the ball is coming get in between the ball and the goal and stop it. Holy sh it, I was amazed at the quality level of training these keeper are getting. I will share more from the field player side. If anyone has any question.
                          No. We're good. You can keep it to yourself. Thanks

Comment

Not official yet but ECNL is hoping to bring a top level GDA club back over. TBU is trembling in fear of WFF coming back over. TBU would not be the top ECNL team in Tampa is WFF comes back over.
                            Don’t quit your day job 🤡! WFF couldn’t beat Celtic in any age group

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X