X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a bigot and a homophobe.
    Not a bigot or a homophobe!!! Just do not want my kid behind a closed door with someone who thinks they are something different then they really are.
    Penis=boy
    V agina=girl

Not I feel like a.... that=screwed up!

Comment

Not a bigot or a homophobe!!! Just do not want my kid behind a closed door with someone who thinks they are something different then they really are.
      Penis=boy
      V agina=girl

Not I feel like a.... that=screwed up!
      Because stuff happens every day at veterans park. Sicko's are like zombies roaming veterans park. The police avoid going there because it's like a plague, the newspaper reports every minute some type of thing happens in the bathrooms there.
      Well every day at least....well not every day, but a lot, like every week.
      Well...not every week but every month. Well I think I heard it whispered one time but I know it's out there going on. SO ABANDON VETERANS PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

face it, you're just a bigot and a homophobe.

Comment

You are a bigot and a homophobe.
        ...And that makes you what? So you think any person of either sex can go into either bathroom because of how they "feel"? That is ridiculous! You would be arrested and deservedly so! But if a "male" puts on a wig and a dress they can go into the women's restroom and then it is okay because they "feel" like a woman that day. Call me what you will but I do know which bathroom I belong in! And I think you should be calling me a "transphobe" instead of a "homophobe". We are talking about tranny's you know! Look, every once in a while a dumb old male dog tries to hump another male dog, but they figure it out really quick that the other dog is a male too. So if dumb old dogs can figure it out, I do not think it is too "complicated" for humans to figure it out. Maybe dumb old dogs are smarter than some humans. Maybe some people are so screwed up between their ears that they think that by becoming something else, all of those screwed up problems between their ears will just go away. Sorry but those problems just get worse, like, "which bathroom do I use???"

Comment

Because stuff happens every day at veterans park. Sicko's are like zombies roaming veterans park. The police avoid going there because it's like a plague, the newspaper reports every minute some type of thing happens in the bathrooms there.
          Well every day at least....well not every day, but a lot, like every week.
          Well...not every week but every month. Well I think I heard it whispered one time but I know it's out there going on. SO ABANDON VETERANS PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

face it, you're just a bigot and a homophobe.
          You just proved it. You have a son that has a penis but feels like a girl. Again, I'm not a homophobe!!! BUT God did not make it to where 2 males could procreate (to produce offspring) or 2 females for that matter.

Comment

...And that makes you what? So you think any person of either sex can go into either bathroom because of how they "feel"? That is ridiculous! You would be arrested and deservedly so! But if a "male" puts on a wig and a dress they can go into the women's restroom and then it is okay because they "feel" like a woman that day. Call me what you will but I do know which bathroom I belong in! And I think you should be calling me a "transphobe" instead of a "homophobe". We are talking about tranny's you know! Look, every once in a while a dumb old male dog tries to hump another male dog, but they figure it out really quick that the other dog is a male too. So if dumb old dogs can figure it out, I do not think it is too "complicated" for humans to figure it out. Maybe dumb old dogs are smarter than some humans. Maybe some people are so screwed up between their ears that they think that by becoming something else, all of those screwed up problems between their ears will just go away. Sorry but those problems just get worse, like, "which bathroom do I use???"
            I have transperception and can see through some people's writing. You can see what they worry about, what they love, what they hate, what they lack, and sometimes even their ignorance from just not knowing. Some people wish for the air of their childhood, some have lived half their life to not know where they belong, some continue to search for a lifelong companion, some haven't learned how to take the time to look people in the eyes and really try to love all people and life.

Comment

Understand

I understand the JFC- Jealous Football Club is attacking Florida Elite with nastiness and lies across every subject imaginable but this one is ridiculous. Dear JFC coach......get yourself a life.

Comment

I have transperception and can see through some people's writing. You can see what they worry about, what they love, what they hate, what they lack, and sometimes even their ignorance from just not knowing. Some people wish for the air of their childhood, some have lived half their life to not know where they belong, some continue to search for a lifelong companion, some haven't learned how to take the time to look people in the eyes and really try to love all people and life.
                I love all people and life. I just dont want my kid attacked by a grown person who had identity issues.

Comment

I love all people and life. I just dont want my kid attacked by a grown person who had identity issues.
                  On TS you can see what bothers people, what worries them, what they may not understand, and what makes their souls unhappy.

Comment

Because that happens so often at Veterans park......? Yes?

Comment

I don't know about "transperception", but I think you have tranny wanna be syndrome and like to see through some peoples "windows", or the other stall! You are known as a pervert. I know what you worry about... should I have an innie or outtie today? Your ignorance of thinking you know, or lack of knowledge period, shows how you hate your life due to lack of companions, and not being able to look the other sex in the eye because you are not sure which sex you should be on any given day. So I guess you are right, I do not love all people because some people are really sick between the ears and most of those same people are a waste of life. How's that for some transperception Alice, or is it Alfred today?

Comment

I understand the JFC- Jealous Football Club is attacking Florida Elite with nastiness and lies across every subject imaginable but this one is ridiculous. Dear JFC coach......get yourself a life.
                        Why do you think it is a JFC Coach ?

Comment

Why do you think it is a JFC Coach ?
                          Well, it is from someone JFC. No one would troll that much.

Comment

I don't know about "transperception", but I think you have tranny wanna be syndrome and like to see through some peoples "windows", or the other stall! You are known as a pervert. I know what you worry about... should I have an innie or outtie today? Your ignorance of thinking you know, or lack of knowledge period, shows how you hate your life due to lack of companions, and not being able to look the other sex in the eye because you are not sure which sex you should be on any given day. So I guess you are right, I do not love all people because some people are really sick between the ears and most of those same people are a waste of life. How's that for some transperception Alice, or is it Alfred today?
                            The choice of words can be a reflection of one's character. You say "some people are sick between the ears and most of those same people are a waste of life." Are you terrified of love and will you ever be able to master love?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X