Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A coach torching a player should automatically be Gone!! No questions asked! This was a minimum of assault. I was there I saw what went down and I would of hurt the dude if it were my child. I would of been the one needing to be bailed out.
    You saw a coach torch a player? That's hard to believe. By the way, it's "would have", or "would've", not "would of". Just a pet peeve.....

Comment

You saw a coach torch a player? That's hard to believe. By the way, it's "would have", or "would've", not "would of". Just a pet peeve.....
      Yes, makes it easy to spot all posts by the same person.

Comment

A coach from Pinecrest pushed a 13 year old boy from space coast during a game ? Why ? And did he Get sent off ?

Comment

Our kids deserve better than this..

Crazy that the people in charge do not take proactive steps to minimize this in the future. Same old garbage!

Comment

A coach from Pinecrest pushed a 13 year old boy from space coast during a game ? Why ? And did he Get sent off ?
            Immediately after the game.

Comment

Thank you grammar king

Comment

Thank you grammar king
                Usted tiene la pasion

Comment

That Latino that posted is right! The coach who push de kid hasa tha passion. Youe neads da pasion to fight

Comment

That Latino that posted is right! The coach who push de kid hasa tha passion. Youe neads da pasion to fight
                    He did not have the passion when the white boy approached him and asked if he wanted to push him like he did the 12 year old. I think he may of pissed down his leg....

Comment

Kind of like playing in a third world country.
                      Apopka, where men are drunks and the women smell like fried fish. Going to retire there someday.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X