Sunrise girls collapsed at state cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did the Weston girls do at State Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      She is not their starting goalie. Has barely played all year because of WNT commitments. 3 goalie mistakes cost them...I doubt it.
      Says Back up GK's Mommy. Shame on you for saying that L.I. would not have made a difference.

Comment

They have their starting goalie. Only scoring one does not help!
        Did the short blonde golie for Sunrise play today? All of know is the newer players are not as strong as the players that left.

Comment

Says Back up GK's Mommy. Shame on you for saying that L.I. would not have made a difference.
          I did not see the game. I did not say LI would not have made a difference. Just that she is basically rosters and does not play much because of commitments to WNT. The other keepers have done well all year.

Comment

Do your club has 3 girls teams in the finales? Didnt think so. What club are you from?
            Weston? Close your mouths. No one of us has girls leaving from Sunrise to you.
            Weston only needs one or two from each loosing team, all the rest can stay and play against minnie and daisy at second division of girls soccer leagues

Comment

Weston only needs one or two from each loosing team, all the rest can stay and play against minnie and daisy at second division of girls soccer leagues
              Weston Not having an 98 ECNL team. All those kids are :loosing: out blah,blah.blah

Comment

Would have been a different story for 17s if they had their starting GK today.
                I think that it was the wind and the refs fault and the ball were missing .01 psi. Lol. Looser looking to jump that ship now? Huh

Comment

there have been many people who have been saying that Sunrise's days on top are limited and I think we just witnessed that happen. They have been a competitive club in recent years but they are done. Too many players leaving their BS and making their way to Weston now. Clubs will have a lot more parity in the future now and within 3 years Sunrise won't have any top teams I guarantee it. You can see it so clearly. The smoke and mirrors of their Club DOC is about to break into pieces. They have no real DOC and no structure as a club at all. Its about to all come tumbling down around them and I can't wait to watch it unfold!
                  Why can't you enjoy the last couple years your daughter has left on club soccer? As a parent of multiple children in youth soccer, I have seen this pettiness time and time again. You're missing the best moments, because you're wrapped around a silly feud. Sunrise is a great program, but so is Weston, Boca and others. None are perfect, just enjoy it because there will come a time where you will miss going to Auburndale and watching your daughter play.

Comment

There's something wrong with Sunrise when instead of being celebrated for their accomplishment, the opposite is true. Maybe if you guys didn't brag and puff your chest so much we would feel differently. Many more successes to TBU. So happy they won. The bragging would not stopped if they would have won.
                    Sunrise had 1 team from SC the u16g that won in the finals. Now tell me why they won and it is because they recruit the best players all the time with promises and dreams of superbness.

Comment

L.I. played today? Don't think so. She's busy with the WNT. Would have helped plenty if she were in the net today. Sunrise 1- TB - 0
                      Couldn't the same be said just about ANY other team if they had L.I. in goal for them???

Comment

Sometimes the bright yellow loud mouth parents can get a bit zealous true, but Sunrise has good reason to puff the chest out for years. Congrats to Tampa Bay. They have a great team,
                        Just because you have a right to do something does not mean you should. You have a right to stomp on the flag but does not mean you should.

Sunrise has had quality teams in many girls age group and STILL DO. This was a game. One game. It does not define them. We have played them many times over the years. While the parents can often me over the top, the team has many skilled players.

Comment

Just because you have a right to do something does not mean you should. You have a right to stomp on the flag but does not mean you should.

Sunrise has had quality teams in many girls age group and STILL DO. This was a game. One game. It does not define them. We have played them many times over the years. While the parents can often me over the top, the team has many skilled players.
                          This team is skillful and it all started at west pines people. Black & Yellow

Comment

Three teams in final hardly a collapse
                            Can't win them all
                            Was surprised the Sunrise 15s lost. They are a very strong squad. Did SCU just out-play them?

Comment

Sunrise has been smoke and mirrors for a long time, they are about to come tumbling down

Comment

Will be missing many more "starters" in the future. Get used to the new reality.
                                Starting GK had a prior commitment to play with the U17 National Team in Italy. I hardly think a team full of D1 commits are going to run over to Weston or BU who will probably be last in ECNL again for the foreseeable future but I am sure everyone at that club hope so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X