Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise girls collapsed at state cup

This time the grass wil be greener at the other side. Welcome to ECNL ladies

Gold

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Three teams in final hardly a collapse
    Can't win them all

Comment

Can't win them all
      But more emphasis on the final no? Certainly you felt that way last year. Great run the past few yrs but times are changing. Reality.

Comment

Can't win them all
        Would have been a different story for 17s if they had their starting GK today.

Comment

Will be missing many more "starters" in the future. Get used to the new reality.

Comment

Terrible, terrible! Sunrise only won one State Cup title and two other teams lost in the final. I would say that Sunrise has arrived when that is considered a failure.

Comment

What team are you from?

For almost a decade Sunrise has played the top teams in the nation.
              Other clubs in Florida such as FKK, Jacksonville, and TBU did the same.
              What is amazing to me are the people who have never put their kids on one of the top
              teams because they didn't want their little darling to actually have to compete now coming on TS bragging about their new ECNL status.

Just to prove that you have always hidden your kid on weak teams why don't you put your money where your mouth is and tell me two things.

1) What team is your daughter on now?

2) What team/club was she on prior to ECNL?

We are waiting......

Crickets.....

Comment

Anyone that would argue with the success of Sunrise is a complete fool. Sorry they cut your kid

Comment

Terrible, terrible! Sunrise only won one State Cup title and two other teams lost in the final. I would say that Sunrise has arrived when that is considered a failure.
                  Do your club has 3 girls teams in the finales? Didnt think so. What club are you from?
                  Weston? Close your mouths. No one of us has girls leaving from Sunrise to you.

Comment

They have their starting goalie. Only scoring one does not help!

Comment

Do your club has 3 girls teams in the finales? Didnt think so. What club are you from?
                      Weston? Close your mouths. No one of us has girls leaving from Sunrise to you.
                      There's something wrong with Sunrise when instead of being celebrated for their accomplishment, the opposite is true. Maybe if you guys didn't brag and puff your chest so much we would feel differently. Many more successes to TBU. So happy they won. The bragging would not stopped if they would have won.

Comment

They have their starting goalie. Only scoring one does not help!
                        L.I. played today? Don't think so. She's busy with the WNT. Would have helped plenty if she were in the net today. Sunrise 1- TB - 0

Comment

There's something wrong with Sunrise when instead of being celebrated for their accomplishment, the opposite is true. Maybe if you guys didn't brag and puff your chest so much we would feel differently. Many more successes to TBU. So happy they won. The bragging would not stopped if they would have won.
                          Sometimes the bright yellow loud mouth parents can get a bit zealous true, but Sunrise has good reason to puff the chest out for years. Congrats to Tampa Bay. They have a great team,

Comment

L.I. played today? Don't think so. She's busy with the WNT. Would have helped plenty if she were in the net today. Sunrise 1- TB - 0
                            She is not their starting goalie. Has barely played all year because of WNT commitments. 3 goalie mistakes cost them...I doubt it.

Comment

there have been many people who have been saying that Sunrise's days on top are limited and I think we just witnessed that happen. They have been a competitive club in recent years but they are done. Too many players leaving their BS and making their way to Weston now. Clubs will have a lot more parity in the future now and within 3 years Sunrise won't have any top teams I guarantee it. You can see it so clearly. The smoke and mirrors of their Club DOC is about to break into pieces. They have no real DOC and no structure as a club at all. Its about to all come tumbling down around them and I can't wait to watch it unfold!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X