Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Team Boca

Gotta feel sorry for these guys. Almost every girls team is leaving the club. 18s done, 17 and 16 really bad, 15 finally seeing the truth leaving, 14 leaving, 13 leaving 12 leaving! OMG They need to schedule meetings to save the club!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gotta feel sorry for these guys. Almost every girls team is leaving the club. 18s done, 17 and 16 really bad, 15 finally seeing the truth leaving, 14 leaving, 13 leaving 12 leaving! OMG They need to schedule meetings to save the club!
    Just merge with Boca United already

Comment

Just merge with Boca United already
      Yeah call it Boca FC

Comment

You sure seem to know a lot about this club, at all the ages too. Do they call you all the time with all the details or maybe you're a regular Nostradamus, you know all. Why don't you prognosticate some lottery numbers and get a life.

Comment

Nobody is leaving. We are actually adding players and registered tryouts are the highest numbers in history. It sounds like you are a desperate Boca United parent who knows that Boca United needs help since the turnouts have been low. Parents at Team Boca are happy where they are troll! Good try!

Comment

Nobody is leaving. We are actually adding players and registered tryouts are the highest numbers in history. It sounds like you are a desperate Boca United parent who knows that Boca United needs help since the turnouts have been low. Parents at Team Boca are happy where they are troll! Good try!
            Hey, lets not sling any more mud. I'm a BU parent and I hope no other BU parents would stoop to that kind of lame attack. Whoever it is, for shame! Grow up!

Comment

Have you been to the fields? Coaches leaving players leaving fields empty and the club frantically calling for team meetings!!!

Numbers are horrible navy teams being moved up. This great club is ruined.

Comment

Have you been to the fields? Coaches leaving players leaving fields empty and the club frantically calling for team meetings!!!

Oh, of course, they must be calling you with all this, or you just have no life that you spend every day looking at the turn out on the soccer fields. Puleese, you don't have a hidden agenda. Blah Blah, Lame!

Comment

I heard they were just leaving for the early bird dinner specials like most of the Boca residents do.

Comment

I heard they were just leaving for the early bird dinner specials like most of the Boca residents do.
                    I am sure you know, since you clearly know everything, that the majority of elderly in this area are not in "Boca", but out west of the turnpike in boca united land. So the early bird is your routine. Hurry up and eat and get back to your crappy fields.

Comment

I am sure you know, since you clearly know everything, that the majority of elderly in this area are not in "Boca", but out west of the turnpike in boca united land. So the early bird is your routine. Hurry up and eat and get back to your crappy fields.
                      I am eating as fast as I can Boca boy. How come you know exactly where the elderly live? Are you a closet granny chaser? Sounds like someone has a few internal anger issues. Now sneak over to granny's as that is what you like.

Comment

I am eating as fast as I can Boca boy. How come you know exactly where the elderly live? Are you a closet granny chaser? Sounds like someone has a few internal anger issues. Now sneak over to granny's as that is what you like.
                        Have you ever tried to go to the movies out there in alligator land? Early birds and elderly clogging the scene and screaming over everyone elses hearing aid. Boca United Fan base.

Comment

Oh, of course, they must be calling you with all this, or you just have no life that you spend every day looking at the turn out on the soccer fields. Puleese, you don't have a hidden agenda. Blah Blah, Lame!
                          Bye bye Players coaches and parents leaving for AC Delray today, boynton, Parkland United etc.. All better for the girls.

Comment

Bye bye Players coaches and parents leaving for AC Delray today, boynton, Parkland United etc.. All better for the girls.
                            Agree what the heck is going on with these guys?

Comment

Agree what the heck is going on with these guys?
                              really? parkland? lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X