Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol... I'm sure those 4-5 players from the Fire are the ONLY reason there are 3 Knights teams in the Final 4. No credit should be given to the other players on that team.
    Having children at the Fire, I can tell you that I know of some families that are looking at other clubs. Hopefully my kids' teams have enough for a quality team or we may have to do the same. It will be a busy tryout week.
    Troll.

4-5 players for U15 team. No, they aren't the only one's who've helped, but add the 4-5 LCS girls as well.

I truly don't know the numbers exactly, but I know there are at least 5 Fire boys on their U16 Black team and 7+ Fire boys on their U16 Red team.

Knights have done a good job recruiting at the older age groups, but a lot of parents weren't happy with their false promises this year. There will be a shift all over like always, and everything will balance itself out. Fire has more kids on their younger teams than I've ever seen.

One thing both Knights, Cape and Fire can all say is that Azzuri and LCS are struggling for quality.

Comment

Southwest Florida soccer always has been a pit. It's however, it's definitely been improving. Despite what anyone thinks of the Knights, they are a good program and do good things. The new Elite Soccer Academy has an official partnership with West Ham United (There's a West Ham ID camp in August), as well as it's very own college recruiting agency in Sports Recruiting USA. All the other programs, such as the Strikers, Cape, and Fire are so far behind those two programs, it's laughable.
      Soccer Academies . . . . what a scam. How do parents keep falling for that crap. They are like used car salesmen selling ignorant parents on impossible dreams so they can make a profit. The have no conscience and are some of the lowest form of scum.

(End rant)

Comment

I hope no one is falling for the same person typing all of these responses. Fire just signed on last year for a few more years with Chicago Fire. They actually have more players and kids then the previous 2-years, so I'm not sure what you are talking about? This sounds like JD trying to stir up trouble.

Fire just had 4 teams in Round of 16, 3 teams in Round of 8 at State Cup, and still have a Final Four team. Knights are doing great with kids who left Fire as all 3 teams in Final Four have at least 4-5 Fire kids from year before. And no, not all left because they were unhappy. Girls didn't have numbers and were encouraged by previous coach to find best situation since there wasn't a team.

Don't believe anything on TS, even my posts. Just go to tryouts and ask coach. That's the only way to find out truth. How many teams Bonita have in State Cup? Round of 16?
        It is common understanding that if the Fire players that left stayed then the Fire would have had 6 teams in the Round of 8 and most likely three to four teams in the final four. But people are not happy unless they divide good programs and break up teams for their own economic gain.

Comment

Troll.

4-5 players for U15 team. No, they aren't the only one's who've helped, but add the 4-5 LCS girls as well.

I truly don't know the numbers exactly, but I know there are at least 5 Fire boys on their U16 Black team and 7+ Fire boys on their U16 Red team.

Knights have done a good job recruiting at the older age groups, but a lot of parents weren't happy with their false promises this year. There will be a shift all over like always, and everything will balance itself out. Fire has more kids on their younger teams than I've ever seen.

One thing both Knights, Cape and Fire can all say is that Azzuri and LCS are struggling for quality.
          Azzuri seems to be a recreational program pretending to be competitive and charging way more money then it is worth. Shame the talk on the sidelines is that so many kids and parents who had them as a first experience are making it their last and leaving soccer.

Comment

It is common understanding that if the Fire players that left stayed then the Fire would have had 6 teams in the Round of 8 and most likely three to four teams in the final four. But people are not happy unless they divide good programs and break up teams for their own economic gain.
            Delusional.

Comment

Soccer Academies . . . . what a scam. How do parents keep falling for that crap. They are like used car salesmen selling ignorant parents on impossible dreams so they can make a profit. The have no conscience and are some of the lowest form of scum.

(End rant)
              Kind of like GPS?

Comment

Troll.

false promises, is that another way of saying lying. Being played the fool.

Comment

Kind of like GPS?
                  GPS = Great Pile $%^&

Comment

GPS = Great Pile $%^&
                    GPS = Final Four

Comment

I hope no one is falling for the same person typing all of these responses. Fire just signed on last year for a few more years with Chicago Fire. They actually have more players and kids then the previous 2-years, so I'm not sure what you are talking about? This sounds like JD trying to stir up trouble.

Fire just had 4 teams in Round of 16, 3 teams in Round of 8 at State Cup, and still have a Final Four team. Knights are doing great with kids who left Fire as all 3 teams in Final Four have at least 4-5 Fire kids from year before. And no, not all left because they were unhappy. Girls didn't have numbers and were encouraged by previous coach to find best situation since there wasn't a team.

Don't believe anything on TS, even my posts. Just go to tryouts and ask coach. That's the only way to find out truth. How many teams Bonita have in State Cup? Round of 16?
                      Lol, you can believe whatever you want. I never said the club was going to fold. I simply said that the MLS franchise is telling them that they need to create more teams or their affiliation is being pulled. That's simply a fact. I'm sure that, if that did happen, they'd just rename themselves something else and try to keep going. But, I do agree. Go to the tryouts and experience the program for yourself.

Comment

Another SWFL club? Elite soccer academy? Haven't heard of them. Let me guess, is this JR's next attempt at a club?
                        Yep, it's another John Robinson club. However, as I said before, this program is HIS program. He's the owner, which again, has never been the case before anywhere else he's been. Given the partnerships he's secured with West Ham United, Sports Recruiting USA, and Global Image Sports, I can only assume he's planning for the long-term.

Comment

Yep, it's another John Robinson club. However, as I said before, this program is HIS program. He's the owner, which again, has never been the case before anywhere else he's been. Given the partnerships he's secured with West Ham United, Sports Recruiting USA, and Global Image Sports, I can only assume he's planning for the long-term.
                          His long term = 9 months

Comment

His long term = 9 months
                            Again, all the other clubs he's been at before, he wasn't the owner of. He owns this program. It's his. It's an entirely different situation compared to any of the others he's been in before.

I'm not saying you have to support the guy or even like him. But, let's not make false comparisons. If he ends up folding this in 9 months and moving on like he has before, than come back and say "I told you so".

Comment

Again, all the other clubs he's been at before, he wasn't the owner of. He owns this program. It's his. It's an entirely different situation compared to any of the others he's been in before.

I'm not saying you have to support the guy or even like him. But, let's not make false comparisons. If he ends up folding this in 9 months and moving on like he has before, than come back and say "I told you so".
                              Elite Soccer Academy/GIS has connection to 15-20 pro clubs around the world. If you want to play pro, this is a great option.

Comment

I told you so.

Just saying it ahead of time as this thread will probably be hard to find in a year.

He also orchestrated the same "amenities" for all the other projects he's worked at. The problem is that he doesn't do a good job of following through and keeping things on track. Blame the "owning" club all you want. But most clubs can stay together over 2 years. Only JR makes it a habit of moving on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X