Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see embezzlement written all over this. CASH ONLY!!!

Ponzi scheme?!? Hehe
    Actually it does sound exactly like the PV guy!!!

Comment

Yep! Fired!!!!
      The PV guy did not have 25 years of experience with building clubs. There is no comparison to Bubb. Secondly, PV and Creeks soccer boards agreed to merge but it was the directors, Pickett and Gully at Creeks and the PV guy, who extinguished the deal over little power and money details. Merges are sensitive, and you have to give Bubb a lot of credit in knowing how to negotiate merges and make them successful. These days the south PV and Nocatee markets drive over to Florida Elite for its more established programs. There are not many recreational teams to play one another at PV and there no older recreation or competitive teams at PV, so players will make the short drive over to Florida Elite to get more recreation teams to play on its schedule, a competitive team, or for other another reasons. The PV guy would be around if he had better negotiation and people skills. When he had not signed his contract and things had to go to mediation, the PV guy chose getting a lawyer and that was the end. Bubb and ED also have to negotiate their yearly contracts and salary based on performance and bonuses. No director is ever immune from being fired if he or she is not performing.

Comment

I see embezzlement written all over this. CASH ONLY!!!

Ponzi scheme?!? Hehe
        I always have to laugh when JFC charges for parking at high school events. The same guys are collecting year after year, and there are no tickets given or record keeping of the cash flow.

Comment

Maybe the boys will win a soccer match tonight.
          Bet on the Breakers!

Comment

I always have to laugh when JFC charges for parking at high school events. The same guys are collecting year after year, and there are no tickets given or record keeping of the cash flow.
            Then don't come!

Comment

Truth is what you believe in. Please don't try to impress your lies on others on TS.
              That is exactly the problem with all the little fesa minions. They believe whatever they like to believe and then think that makes it the truth.

Comment

so great to have a women's team partner with FESA. They're so great they just lost to 15 year old boys 3-1. How impressive.

Comment

so great to have a women's team partner with FESA. They're so great they just lost to 15 year old boys 3-1. How impressive.
                  The score against the JFC team would have been 6-0.

Comment

The boys team was a mixture of ages, mostly u16-u17. The FESA hooligans, from the u8 boys to the u16 girls, were cheering on their boys!

Comment

The boys team was a mixture of ages, mostly u16-u17. The FESA hooligans, from the u8 boys to the u16 girls, were cheering on their boys!
                      Money money money- thank you for requiring my daughter to attend.

Comment

It won't happen. FESA has not only not been supportive of the current boys DA program at JFC, they have been downright destructive. Telling their parents lies about results, coaching changes, JFC losing the program and FESA picking it up, team rosters already set when they're not, threats that there will not be a spot for them at FESA if they leave, and so on and so on. US Soccer is fully aware of all of this, and is one of the many reasons they and many others can't stand the leadership at FESA. Why would they entrust the girls DA to the clowns at FESA?
                        This is a sad but accurate post.

Comment

That is exactly the problem with all the little fesa minions. They believe whatever they like to believe and then think that makes it the truth.
                          Hey it's your life, so let your mind believe its own happiness. I'm sure if the FESA minions are not happy then they will come try out at JFC. But wait, JFC spouts on TS nonstop that FESA boys are worthless.

Comment

I'm from JFC and haven't figured out how I got to be friends on Florida Elite's FB. After 50 Boston Breakers posts I feel like I attended the friendly.

Comment

I'm from JFC and haven't figured out how I got to be friends on Florida Elite's FB. After 50 Boston Breakers posts I feel like I attended the friendly.
                              Another FESA forum talking about how great they are and taking up space on TS.

Comment

Another FESA forum talking about how great they are and taking up space on TS.
                                JFC started it, but merge it into the Florida Elite thread. Nothing here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X