Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weston FC sells its membership on Division 2?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, your point?
    Nothing has changed for Weston. CP is doing his best to grow and DUSC did it's best to make soccer in South Florida better to the detriment of their own club. However, it just isn't fair to take ECNL money for a team and then turn around and say.. Oh by the way we have no fields to train on but when we do you can share 1 half of a quarter of a half.. It's coming.. AYSO has the power. Weston does have the money.. So why the heck haven't they purchased fields yet. Can't imagine where all of that money is going that they are making via Weston Cup. Come to think of it, since they are a a 501.3.C this information should be public.. Investigation time.

Comment

Nothing has changed for Weston. CP is doing his best to grow and DUSC did it's best to make soccer in South Florida better to the detriment of their own club. However, it just isn't fair to take ECNL money for a team and then turn around and say.. Oh by the way we have no fields to train on but when we do you can share 1 half of a quarter of a half.. It's coming.. AYSO has the power. Weston does have the money.. So why the heck haven't they purchased fields yet. Can't imagine where all of that money is going that they are making via Weston Cup. Come to think of it, since they are a a 501.3.C this information should be public.. Investigation time.
      I'm no CPA but this is one wealthy club. How could there not be a covered stadium by now. Where to the "net" dollars go each year? HOLY!!!!
      http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocument...0c27ff12-9.pdf

Comment

Six coaches making over $100.000.... That's where your money is going..

Comment

Good!!! Hopefully this means the fields at the Weston Cup next year may have a few patches of grass mixed in with the sand pits.

Comment

Six coaches making over $100.000.... That's where your money is going..
            Honestly, I'm glad that the coaches are getting paid. I wish all the good coaches out there would decide to go to one place and make it easier for us all to make a decision on where to send our kids. Coaches are the most under appreciated people in youth soccer.

Comment

Honestly, I'm glad that the coaches are getting paid. I wish all the good coaches out there would decide to go to one place and make it easier for us all to make a decision on where to send our kids. Coaches are the most under appreciated people in youth soccer.
              Weston is everything that is wrong with youth soccer. It's all about the Benjamins..

Comment

How is Weston going to get a cut from the D2 teams? "Go play for Weston Select and just pay us. Even though you will be paying hundreds more than your teammates who just went directly through Weston AYSO . . . you are paying us for the time spent evaluating your lack of skill."

I just don't see how that works.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X