Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oc 98 99 00 g

Where did all of the ecnl players end up? How many left?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They all left to play Rec ball at FKK

Comment

They all left to play Rec ball at FKK
      Do Not forget that the almighty HM will get you into college! hahahah

Comment

Don't worry! Monica is coming to the rescue! She will bring her superstar to take the team to the next level! She has the passion

Comment

So how many are on the 9899 ecnl?

Comment

Word on the street is at least two OC ECNL players showed up at Space Coast tryouts yesterday. One 98/99 and one 99/00.

Comment

Word on the street is at least two OC ECNL players showed up at Space Coast tryouts yesterday. One 98/99 and one 99/00.
              Word on the street the National Team keeper is going back to OC.

Chances are the players who are going back are both committed. Probably decided to enjoy their Sr. year. Good for them. Obviously they got what they needed from OC and now going to relax have fun before going to college. Good for them.

What is your point again? In case you didn't know ECNL changed and is moving away from a true U18 team. Teams are now U17/18. Girls sacrifice a lot from 15-17 so why not stay local for 18? I think moving forward this will be a trend more and more players do.

Comment

OC is going to be just fine. Mellow, laid back, drama-free, final year for a bunch of great girls looking to have fun and stay on top of their game before heading off to college. So thanks for the concern.

Comment

Word on the street the National Team keeper is going back to OC.
                  I see your source for this information is the highly reliable "word on the street". I'll hold my comment on this subject until the actual roster comes out.

Chances are the players who are going back are both committed. Probably decided to enjoy their Sr. year. Good for them. Obviously they got what they needed from OC and now going to relax have fun before going to college. Good for them.
                  Wrong. The older girl is committed, but her college coach told her to find another club because she wasn't improving enough at OC. She came to Space Coast seeking better training. The other girl is a 99 who is not committed. She was also dissatisfied with the training at OC and recognized that the training at SCU is superior and the opportunities for college recruiting exposure are still excellent.

What is your point again? In case you didn't know ECNL changed and is moving away from a true U18 team. Teams are now U17/18. Girls sacrifice a lot from 15-17 so why not stay local for 18? I think moving forward this will be a trend more and more players do.
                  My point is this: despite all your chest pounding, purple pom pom waving, and feelings of entitlement and superiority, the Orlando City experience simply isn't as wonderful as you want everybody to believe it is. Here are two examples of players turning their backs on your ECNL program. It wouldn't surprise me to see others follow in their paths.

Comment

I see your source for this information is the highly reliable "word on the street". I'll hold my comment on this subject until the actual roster comes out.

Wrong. The older girl is committed, but her college coach told her to find another club because she wasn't improving enough at OC. She came to Space Coast seeking better training. The other girl is a 99 who is not committed. She was also dissatisfied with the training at OC and recognized that the training at SCU is superior and the opportunities for college recruiting exposure are still excellent.

My point is this: despite all your chest pounding, purple pom pom waving, and feelings of entitlement and superiority, the Orlando City experience simply isn't as wonderful as you want everybody to believe it is. Here are two examples of players turning their backs on your ECNL program. It wouldn't surprise me to see others follow in their paths.
                    Considering theecnl leadership of AH and the youth leadership of LH, things will only continue to get worse.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X