•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's definitely him.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I wouldn't judge him on this one mistake. One crappy beer at a friends house is all it takes to get you a DUI on the way home. Or it could have been a drunk-fest through the streets of Cape Coral. I have no idea what happened. I'm just saying it could have been either way.

I'd rather judge him on the multiple failed attempts at partnering with clubs.
      One mistake? Funny.

Comment

I wouldn't judge him on this one mistake. One crappy beer at a friends house is all it takes to get you a DUI on the way home. Or it could have been a drunk-fest through the streets of Cape Coral. I have no idea what happened. I'm just saying it could have been either way.

I'd rather judge him on the multiple failed attempts at partnering with clubs.
        not sure one crappy beer gets you a 0.15 blood alcohol level?

Comment

not sure one crappy beer gets you a 0.15 blood alcohol level?
          True.
          But lets not just assume that he was plastered on 2.5 liters of Vodka and driving the wrong way down 75 with 4 toddlers in the trunk.

Its easy to kick someone when they're down. But its better to wait for the whole story.

Comment

True.
            But lets not just assume that he was plastered on 2.5 liters of Vodka and driving the wrong way down 75 with 4 toddlers in the trunk.

Its easy to kick someone when they're down. But its better to wait for the whole story.
            Signed JR.

Comment

True.

a >0.15 BAC for someone weighing 180 lbs would generally require 7-9 drinks

Comment

a >0.15 BAC for someone weighing 180 lbs would generally require 7-9 drinks
                The legal limit is .08 - seems like it would take a little bit to get to .15

Comment

The legal limit is .08 - seems like it would take a little bit to get to .15
                  http://www.lifeloc.com/measurement.aspx

Comment

Arrest report shows a 4:00 AM time of arrest.

Comment

Naples optimist

What does JR have to do with Naples Optimist. This thread seems to be about JR.

Comment

Yes, please shift the focus to JD and he is running his program! Or, how he is running off players left and right

Comment

Yes, please shift the focus to JD and he is running his program! Or, how he is running off players left and right
                          JD is very pessimistic:)

Comment

JR is one of the great things that have happened to SWF soccer. Too many people are afraid that if his new soccer program takes off then people will have another, perhaps, better choice then they have now. For most of the programs out their now, it will be far better. N

Now notice how I kept the high road.

Comment

Second full season of bys/azzurri. I am interested to see if the club improves any. I've heard good and bad things

Comment

Second full season of bys/azzurri. I am interested to see if the club improves any. I've heard good and bad things
                                A great club for the player who is above recreational but below competitive. Hope it succeeds so that their is a place for everyone to play and feel good about playing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X