Sean Bubb FESA vs Eric Dade -JFC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone think ED and SB are working politely behind the scenes and will come together for national winning teams in the future? I do not envision a fist fight between leaders but rather the dance off scene from Daddy's Home.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Money money money- thank you for requiring my daughter to attend.
      Did the money go back to the Boston Breakers?

Comment

RICHMOND, VA (April 8, 2016) – The Elite Clubs National League is proud to announce the addition of five new member clubs beginning in the 2016-2017 season:
        Boston Breakers Academy (MA)
        Seattle Reign Academy (WA)
        Tampa Bay United (FL)
        Western New York Flash Academy (NY)
        Weston FC (FL)

This is super news for FESA's partner, The Boston Breakers, and the Boston Breakers Academy.

Comment

Does anyone think ED and SB are working politely behind the scenes and will come together for national winning teams in the future? I do not envision a fist fight between leaders but rather the dance off scene from Daddy's Home.
          More like Bubb Schwartzeneger in Terminator vs Dade "Wesley" Snipes in Blade.

Comment

http://perezhilton.com/2016-02-13-wa...v#.VwpNUaQrKUk

Re Volt!

Comment

Eric Dade hands down.

Comment

Eric Dade hands down.
                What Crack pot are you smoking??

Comment

Dade would win. He would dodge every punch thrown by Bubb. If you don't believe me just ask anyone who needs something from ED how well he dodges them.

Comment

Dade would win. He would dodge every punch thrown by Bubb. If you don't believe me just ask anyone who needs something from ED how well he dodges them.
                    Bubb throws low blows and blows low. Ask Carrie Terrell.... I'm sure JDP will want some of that action. I think his hairdresser dumped him

Comment

At least he's approachable. You can't even talk to SB if your kid is on his team!

Comment

Thank you

Thank you to the JFC - Jealous Football Coach who set up this thread, asked questions and answered them from various perspectives.

Sean B was voted 'national coach of the year' by his peers at the NSCAA. Sean built and created two former no1 clubs in the country. He ran the select program of a third. He has won 00's of state and national championships. In his first 9 months he collected a State Cup win for one team and semi-finals for another. Checking the websites, Florida Elite placed more players in college then JFC. Florida Elite's young teams took 11 places in final 4 of region cup, JFC had two teams. In state cup, Florida elite had 5 final 4 teams, JFC had zero. Eric has never won anything. He coached third teams in Dallas while Sean had the top teams. Sean is a heavyweight in the soccer world. Eric is a lightweight. Jacksonville will soon see the difference.

Comment

IP address

Is the FESA/JYSC person posting all the negative stuff about about Armada and other clubs. I hope it is not the person that has a Flogging Molly sticker on their vehicle. The time is now!

Comment

Home address

The cell phone.... hmmmm. Who has a Verizon wireless account?!? Brunner?

Comment

Bubb throws low blows and blows low. Ask Carrie Terrell.... I'm sure JDP will want some of that action. I think his hairdresser dumped him
                              JFC poster?, that's a new low to tear down a newly hired FESA female coach. That threatened by Florida Elite's coaches?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X