•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As long as our Sunrise teams are #1 in Florida and continue to win who the heck cares if there is a board. If a coach is not producing #1 teams in the tradition of Sunrise teams then that coach needs to go.

None of these look like they are #1 so I guess the coaches need to go. They are making the club look bad in the younger age groups.
    I say hand all the younger teams to Gus. He will use his magic touch to make the younger teams great again.

Comment

I say hand all the younger teams to Gus. He will use his magic touch to make the younger teams great again.
      G as the DOC should have taken over all these teams a long time ago and changed all the coaches or helped them to improve their teams to be as good as the older ones.

Comment

The director of coaching is supposed to be in charge of hiring and manages the coaching staff including assigning duties, tracking coaches and player development, program development, club development, provide consistency, organizes and runs tryouts, keeping the consumers happy, and is the leader of the club who anyone can go to and be treated with respect.

What I do not understand is why the parents decide who they wanted as the coach for the following season when the DOC should have decided if MR is a qualified coach for the position. From what I gathered is that the parents run this club and not the directors since there is no board at Sunrise. If there was a board in place the club would be ran more efficiently.
        Dumb ass fools wake up man dis team no gud. There gud an bad playas but ½ nuh gud enough to be pon di black team di gud playas leaving fi betta opportunities an be pon a more competitive team. Sunrise nuh doing nothing fi mi pickney.

Comment

G as the DOC should have taken over all these teams a long time ago and changed all the coaches or helped them to improve their teams to be as good as the older ones.
          The coaches at this club will go and recruit players from other clubs. After the tryouts the coaches will drop the players that are not so good to the yellow team. The sad thing is that if you have been loyal to the club they don't care.

Comment

The coaches at this club will go and recruit players from other clubs. After the tryouts the coaches will drop the players that are not so good to the yellow team. The sad thing is that if you have been loyal to the club they don't care.
            Where do these high level clubs ever claim that they are looking for loyalty to the club? Do the players on these teams want to play with the best players that can be found or with the loyal players? They are not playing big bucks to play with loyal players.

Comment

Where do these high level clubs ever claim that they are looking for loyalty to the club? Do the players on these teams want to play with the best players that can be found or with the loyal players? They are not playing big bucks to play with loyal players.
              I guess MR team should all be replaced with new players.

Comment

After my daughters U-13 sunrise team got eliminated from State Cup this past weekend and Weston winning the group now everyone wants to go to the ECNL tryouts at Weston/Davie, all the other sunrise groups are talking behind the coaches back in going to other clubs. I can honestly say this was not a good year at Sunrise at least for the 14 and under teams but how can we keep promoting the club when everyone is improving and now we are loosing all this players!
                The 13's coach was not really a good coach. We lost state cup and now about ½ of the team wants to leave. The coach is upset and is begging players from other clubs and to bring other players to the tryouts by inviting them to play in syl league in the summer. It is all a trick to get you signed up for the syl and also get you to try out for the season. They do not care about the players but the wins. Parents do not fall for the Doc or coaches lies and consider the next season or you will be disappointed with the outcome by the end of the season.

Comment

I guess MR team should all be replaced with new players.
                  Dat wi neva happen di parents ave too much control ova di coach

Comment

Dat wi neva happen di parents ave too much control ova di coach
                    The parents have a hold on coach because they are scared to leave to other clubs for their child to be on a D2 team. Instead they just kiss a.. to stay on the team with MR and have their child on a black team.

Comment

poor showing by the Sunrise 98/99 team at PDA. 1 win and 2 losses, 4 GF & 7 GA.

Comment

poor showing by the Sunrise 98/99 team at PDA. 1 win and 2 losses, 4 GF & 7 GA.
                        99/00 and 98/99 both won 1 game and lost 2 at the PDA. Sunrise is not as good as they use to be.

https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu...d=1557&eid=166

https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu...d=1617&eid=166

Comment

99/00 and 98/99 both won 1 game and lost 2 at the PDA. Sunrise is not as good as they use to be.

ok Weston troll. We will come back and post your efforts at u15-16-16-17 in ECNL this season

Comment

ok Weston troll. We will come back and post your efforts at u15-16-16-17 in ECNL this season
                            Go ahead. You won't like what I'll be posting about you, dbag.

Comment

For the 98/99 the "newer" players (HM, TB, SS, AP, etc.) that replaced AM, BA, etc, are just not on the level of these former players. To add to that MH and AB are injured. My daughter has played against the newer players while they were on their former teams and they were not even standouts --they were average at best. Truth be told LI, MH, MS, BD, JG are the backbone of this team. They are the true superstars but everyone knows that having a deep bench is crucial. Golden State won over the OKC not only because they had Steph Curry but their bench was solid.

Comment

For the 98/99 the "newer" players (HM, TB, SS, AP, etc.) that replaced AM, BA, etc, are just not on the level of these former players. To add to that MH and AB are injured. My daughter has played against the newer players while they were on their former teams and they were not even standouts --they were average at best. Truth be told LI, MH, MS, BD, JG are the backbone of this team. They are the true superstars but everyone knows that having a deep bench is crucial. Golden State won over the OKC not only because they had Steph Curry but their bench was solid.
                                The team has to be good as your bench. They are recruiting all the time to be able to bring in more talented players and dumping the other players onto the yellow team if they are able to have one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X