Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard CM is headed over to coach at sunrise. Is this true?
    I heard the Scamachos GC AC are coming to pines

Comment

Change the battery on your hearing aid

Comment

Heard wrong

Comment

http://www.ahsoccerteam.com/#!about-the-coaches/c1nhz

I can get you get into the school, I have connections so come play on my team.
          VB and his partner DC have been persuading parents with the same pitch come play at Wp for free and I can get you into Ah your kid is that good. Get the player in the club only to bench them. Scholarship at Ah were all given out we have to try again next year. Bs people don’t fall for this lie.

Comment

VB and his partner DC have been persuading parents with the same pitch come play at Wp for free and I can get you into Ah your kid is that good. Get the player in the club only to bench them. Scholarship at Ah were all given out we have to try again next year. Bs people don’t fall for this lie.

Jealousy...Lies...false info...all a recipe for drama

Comment

If your kid gets benched at West Pines, you got bigger issues than getting a scholarship to American Heritage.. Go back to the drawing board !

Comment

If your kid gets benched at West Pines, you got bigger issues than getting a scholarship to American Heritage.. Go back to the drawing board !
                I left with my daughter 2 years ago from wp and we are happy. DC is a sweet talkers and he will use you as much as he can. When you are part of his team he will talk trash about you to others behind your back and all over town and when you leave to another club even worse. That is the type of man that he is. He needs to care about his players more and maybe this year no one else will leave him.

Comment

Nope....Try again

Comment

Him nuh a coach but an evil man. Watch out fi dem yah jamaican coaches DC, VB and PC.

Comment

I left with my daughter 2 years ago from wp and we are happy. DC is a sweet talkers and he will use you as much as he can. When you are part of his team he will talk trash about you to others behind your back and all over town and when you leave to another club even worse. That is the type of man that he is. He needs to care about his players more and maybe this year no one else will leave him.
                      Seem like you dated this dude

Comment

Half of the U14 boys team doing tryouts at weston DA, all that bs talk about weston and the people who left last year , and now your kid is begging for a spot, good luck!

Comment

Half of the U14 boys team doing tryouts at weston DA, all that bs talk about weston and the people who left last year , and now your kid is begging for a spot, good luck!
                          Begging? Those U14 kids will take any spot in Weston that they want.

Don't get it twisted.

Comment

Seem like you dated this dude
                            You people are trippin. Who would even date him. Yuk gross.

Comment

You people are trippin. Who would even date him. Yuk gross.
                              Rotflmao...omg...crying

Comment

He's too arrogant to accept criticism. In his world, he is always right. People don't change. Sometimes it's easier just to move on instead of battling a uphill battle.
                                I’ve known DC as a referee and as a coach for over 11 years and he will change for a minute and goes back to being the nasty and arrogant man that he is. He does not like to talk to the parents at all and not approachable. Don’t worry when he finds new players he will put your child to side, bench them and frustrate the parents. I do not understand why parents put up with him. I guess that your child being on a black team is important.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X