Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, our fields are under water!

With all this rain right before try outs, what are you doing to get ready? What drills can you do to stay sharp? And how long will it be before the fields will be ready for play???

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all this rain right before try outs, what are you doing to get ready? What drills can you do to stay sharp? And how long will it be before the fields will be ready for play???
    You can try swimming.

Comment

Looks like a water polo tournament ?

Comment

Riverside Park was open and full of players, if you are rained out, come out tonight and Thursday night 6.30-7.30.......Tarpon rocks!
        Riverside Park
        833 Riverside Drive
        Tarpon Springs

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Riverside Park was open and full of players, if you are rained out, come out tonight and Thursday night 6.30-7.30.......Tarpon rocks!
          Riverside Park
          833 Riverside Drive
          Tarpon Springs
          ENOUGH ALREADY WITH TARPON ON THIS SITE! You guys jump on every thread there is to self promote. I know and used to have respect for some of the people there but ever since you got a new DOC you guys have become obnoxious! BTW, I'm not even from region C.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            enough already with tarpon on this site! You guys jump on every thread there is to self promote. I know and used to have respect for some of the people there but ever since you got a new doc you guys have become obnoxious! Btw, i'm not even from region c.
            sure you are

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X