Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout Out to F.C. Prime

Kudos to the 2006 Prime Girls for winning the Weston Cup today. They are not getting the credit they deserve. Give credit to where credit is due.

Lololololol. Big deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Kudos to the 2006 Prime Girls for winning the Weston Cup today. They are not getting the credit they deserve. Give credit to where credit is due.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Weston Cup, Tea Cup, whatever.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL. Of course they will look impressive playing in a silver division. Good for them. 😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Who the hell is FC Prime? I didn't see that name in any of the brackets for the Weston Cup.

Comment

lolol. so stupid

Comment

What a joke! A 1-0 win in a final for ECNL players over a bad Sunrise lower tier team in a third tier U13 division. That FC Prime elite training is really showing based on this result and a 1-11-1 ECNL record. The closest you’re going to get to a trophy that matters is to google it.

Comment

Who the hell is FC Prime? I didn't see that name in any of the brackets for the Weston Cup.
                That’s because they took over a pathetic Coral Springs United team and won a medal for them. Way to go girls. ECNL playing in Silver. Atleast the pathetic players who barely got to play won a medal out of this.

Comment

That’s because they took over a pathetic Coral Springs United team and won a medal for them. Way to go girls. ECNL playing in Silver. Atleast the pathetic players who barely got to play won a medal out of this.
                  We all know that desperate times call for desperate measures.

Comment

We all know that desperate times call for desperate measures.
                    Can this actually be true?

Comment

What a joke! A 1-0 win in a final for ECNL players over a bad Sunrise lower tier team in a third tier U13 division. That FC Prime elite training is really showing based on this result and a 1-11-1 ECNL record. The closest you’re going to get to a trophy that matters is to google it.
                      Sounds about right. Those Prime girls could barely hold their own out there. They had to resort to shoving the Sunrise girls and flopping all over the place. If anything, they should definitely win a medal for there theatrical performance. Way to go girls!

Comment

Is this for real? A team won the second silver division against a sunrise c team in the final and someone is on here bragging about it. An ecnl team played in the third division of the Weston cup and only won 1-0 in the final??? No other conclusion can be made except that they absolutely suck! An ecnl team played the third team from sunrise and won 1-0??? Lololololol

Comment

Sounds about right. Those Prime girls could barely hold their own out there. They had to resort to shoving the Sunrise girls and flopping all over the place. If anything, they should definitely win a medal for there theatrical performance. Way to go girls!
                          Get a life you losers from Sunrise that started this thread! Don’t be bitter cause Prime as bad as you say they are wouldn’t even give your child a thought. Keep enjoying life playing **** soccer listening to all the Sunrise propaganda starting BS threads on TS about 12 year girls. Keep trying to convince yourself you’re not an absolute loser.

Comment

Is this for real? A team won the second silver division against a sunrise c team in the final and someone is on here bragging about it. An ecnl team played in the third division of the Weston cup and only won 1-0 in the final??? No other conclusion can be made except that they absolutely suck! An ecnl team played the third team from sunrise and won 1-0??? Lololololol
                            Actually, that is quite comical. The sad thing about it all is that Coral Springs United thinks that they actually won, and half their players didn't even touch the field. Hey, but a win is a win I suppose.

Comment

Grow up!!

I never waste my time with crap like this because it’s childish but y’all can all kiss my ass my kid plays on that team and she played her ass off this weekend and she’s not a prime player! You should know your **** before you start commenting! FYI my daughter scored a pretty goal this weekend and so did a bunch of other players that are not prime. We appreciate prime they are part of our team they’re not just guess players they are a part of our team until March!!! Next time get your **** right before you start commenting especially commenting about 12-year-old girls grow the hell up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X