• Show
Clear All

ODP Selections

When are these announced?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are these announced?
    They told us April.

Comment

Do they take two teams in every age group? Cause some age groups didn’t have a huge turn out especially in younger girls age groups.

Comment

Poster must be ne to ODP and not yet realized what a cluster and political corrupt organization. Enjoy it while they are young. You will soon see as the rest of us that it’s a big waste of time and money

Comment

Poster must be ne to ODP and not yet realized what a cluster and political corrupt organization. Enjoy it while they are young. You will soon see as the rest of us that it’s a big waste of time and money
          Passive aggressive much? Congrats on being a douche bag.

Comment

Please elaborate? If true, why are colleges still asking if the prospective athlete has odp experience? And they want to know details about it (when, what level of odp, camps, etc.).

Comment

Please elaborate? If true, why are colleges still asking if the prospective athlete has odp experience? And they want to know details about it (when, what level of odp, camps, etc.).
              When you say colleges are still asking about ODP do you mean on the online questionnaires or when talking to your child? The reason I ask is because my daughter has not had a single coach speak to her/ask her about ODP. However I agree I do see it all the time on the online questionnaires.

Comment

When you say colleges are still asking about ODP do you mean on the online questionnaires or when talking to your child? The reason I ask is because my daughter has not had a single coach speak to her/ask her about ODP. However I agree I do see it all the time on the online questionnaires.
                Both on the questionairre and via other direct forms of communication (not with every school).

Comment

Money scam nowadays

Comment

I will guarantee your kid is an 03 or 04 and you really have NO CLUE about the recruiting process. .. I have not had 1 coach ask about ODP .the BS online questionnaire is probably old and outdated that u check the box! be more concerned with SAT and GPA .. if your kid is playing ecnl,DA national league at highest levels. ODP is worthless and a BIG waste of money. especially Florida ODP

Comment

Both on the questionairre and via other direct forms of communication (not with every school).
                      not every school.. lol correct.. let us know what schools. guaranteed nothing worthy of you posting

Comment

I will guarantee your kid is an 03 or 04 and you really have NO CLUE about the recruiting process. .. I have not had 1 coach ask about ODP .the BS online questionnaire is probably old and outdated that u check the box! be more concerned with SAT and GPA .. if your kid is playing ecnl,DA national league at highest levels. ODP is worthless and a BIG waste of money. especially Florida ODP
                        Only WFF lets their girls play ODP and DA at the same time, the other GDA clubs have to follow the rules that prohibit DA player from participating in ODP

Comment

not every school.. lol correct.. let us know what schools. guaranteed nothing worthy of you posting
                          My daughter has also had a few D1 schools ask her about odp experience. I believe it.

Comment

My daughter has also had a few D1 schools ask her about odp experience. I believe it.
                            Same here. Several coaches have asked my daughter about ODP. D1, D2, and D3 schools. is it as important as years ago? Probably not. But I believe the coaches were asking to see if she reached out to other challenges besides her club.

Comment

Same here. Several coaches have asked my daughter about ODP. D1, D2, and D3 schools. is it as important as years ago? Probably not. But I believe the coaches were asking to see if she reached out to other challenges besides her club.
                              ODP is out the question for DA players, except WFF, but if a kid is playing doing well at the DA or ECNL participation in ODP is meaningless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X