Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USYNT Tryouts

Looking for information for next tryouts/camp. I also heard Weston is the best club in Florida but do not see them in the central Florida area, only in south Florida. Is there a reason they would not have teams up here? My son is a 2005 age group and a free agent, looking for a good quality club.

West pines is looking for players , Contact Valney Brown

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Looking for information for next tryouts/camp. I also heard Weston is the best club in Florida but do not see them in the central Florida area, only in south Florida. Is there a reason they would not have teams up here? My son is a 2005 age group and a free agent, looking for a good quality club.
      What position is your son playing and why is he not currently rostered? I do not know the procedure for the USYNT selection but I highly doubt it is an open tryout format.

Comment

Call Stefano Leda at juventus have the credit card ready over the phone and passport ready, you have to go to some **** tournament in Italy and give the retard (Leda) tons of money to get scouted by abso****inglutely no one. Hurry up pls

Comment

What position is your son playing and why is he not currently rostered? I do not know the procedure for the USYNT selection but I highly doubt it is an open tryout format.
          Invite only. Happening next week. You would know already if you were invited.

Comment

04 and 05 USBNT Florida ID Camp is next Tuesday.

Comment

USYNT Truouts

My son is a goalie, we were on an academy team here in Orlando but the coach played favoritism with a Brazilian kid, coach is Brazilian. So I would not allow that to happen of course. My son is very very good and advanced for his age. Just looking for a fair opportunity. Do you know why Weston would not have a team here in Orlando? Does not make sense.

Comment

My son is a goalie, we were on an academy team here in Orlando but the coach played favoritism with a Brazilian kid, coach is Brazilian. So I would not allow that to happen of course. My son is very very good and advanced for his age. Just looking for a fair opportunity. Do you know why Weston would not have a team here in Orlando? Does not make sense.
                Favoritism , don’t go to Weston then unless your South American

Comment

Because Weston, is in Weston. Which is a city in the Miami area. That would be like you saying it doesn’t make sense that Tampa Bay United doesn’t have a club in Orlando. Make sense now?

Comment

limited DA talent or coaches stopping the progress of players not sure regardless in south Florida Weston wins the war and they do a great job and then from nowhere Coral Springs United has two players going wow how about that DA’s. The scouts don’t even bother with the da disparity in development of NT hopefuls. Club soccer playing div 2 is looked at wow .

Comment

limited DA talent or coaches stopping the progress of players not sure regardless in south Florida Weston wins the war and they do a great job and then from nowhere Coral Springs United has two players going wow how about that DA’s. The scouts don’t even bother with the da disparity in development of NT hopefuls. Club soccer playing div 2 is looked at wow .
                      Sounds like a favor. Weston 05 have 2 of the TOP 05 not invited. Either NT or 05 coach are idiots. No reason to not have them both at camp over every other player. I call head game BS

Comment

that becasue the Da is garbage! The best players are not in the Da around this country allot are but in Florida the soccer is below average, thats a fact. Weston does a good job but they play nobody clubs that shouldnt even be in it. Goofballs around here just dont see it anymoe. The coaching is bad really bad its also a political fight by the parents and its not pure. I see so many players at weston as well that dont belong there and it makes you wonder why

Comment

that becasue the Da is garbage! The best players are not in the Da around this country allot are but in Florida the soccer is below average, thats a fact. Weston does a good job but they play nobody clubs that shouldnt even be in it. Goofballs around here just dont see it anymoe. The coaching is bad really bad its also a political fight by the parents and its not pure. I see so many players at weston as well that dont belong there and it makes you wonder why
                          The political fight is even worse in lesser leagues among idiot coaches and overzealous adults.

Comment

The political fight is even worse in lesser leagues among idiot coaches and overzealous adults.
                            Didn't the 05 play in the DA before ?

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

Sounds like a favor. Weston 05 have 2 of the TOP 05 not invited. Either NT or 05 coach are idiots. No reason to not have them both at camp over every other player. I call head game BS
                              What positions do these two play, maybe those two positions are heavy or backlogged already? I take it these two players are already in the DA program so they should be getting exposure, correct?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X